JamieMac Requesting Pre-Approval (Oota Goota kit, NZ)

JamieMac

First/last name - Jamie McEwan

Garrison - Outpost 42, New Zealand Garrison

Armor maker - Oota Goota (NZ builder)

Helmet maker - Oota Goota

Cloth belt maker - Rob Kittell

Neck seal maker - Darman

Boot maker - Imperial Boots

TK type - ANH Stunt

Hi all, I'm looking for some feedback on my build, I think I still have some trimming/sculpting to do around my thighs but happy to take any other tips people may have out there :-)

Only have 0.5mb for the photos so will try and add the ab plate and helmet photos below...

20190813_200526.jpg.9018394060a1701ed8cedad9bc46b42c.jpg

20190813_200631.jpg.7c77de609e77dae5400feffaf76936b5.jpg

20190813_200646.jpg.c64beda764ef9716689dd92ccf68164a.jpg

20190813_200700.jpg.4808ccc57ed662642e230c76fccfc62a.jpg

Hi Jamie, Welcome to FISD.  Great job with your build and I'm sure you're going for an easy approval.

Looking at your helmet, you have a bit of extra return edge around your eyes, A few minutes with a dremel should clean it up nicely.

6CTDGQXIoLvZ51tSIG3bSYHqzCvAgEZw3vRZOlA92F1RqgjiyRoPXNPCknifx7wiDYLRpJRcXzrKSvLT

DVe4e21ZwLAHllm2DeDbVf0lv4_yzf3lIE2RP2es

Good luck and hope to see your TK ID soon.

Cheers  

Hi Jamie,

As it’s a lesser known maker (don’t think I’ve seen one before), I’d suggest contacting your Garrison’s GML. They’ll advise if the armour meets the requirements for basic.

Best of luck,
Dan

5 hours ago, TKSpartan said:

Hi Jamie, Welcome to FISD.  Great job with your build and I'm sure you're going for an easy approval.

Looking at your helmet, you have a bit of extra return edge around your eyes, A few minutes with a dremel should clean it up nicely.

Good luck and hope to see your TK ID soon.

Cheers  

Thanks for that - yes I was probably a bit conservative there, certainly figuring it's easier to take a bit more off than going too far - it'll improve the field of vision a bit too lol!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CableGuy said:

Hi Jamie,

As it’s a lesser known maker (don’t think I’ve seen one before), I’d suggest contacting your Garrison’s GML. They’ll advise if the armour meets the requirements for basic.

Best of luck,
Dan

Thanks Dan, I'd been in touch with a couple of the local members prior to getting my kit and that's how I found about him so I know a number of the kiwi members have kits from him that have been approved - plus I liked the idea of buying something locally made :)