Hi, I am Ken.

I came to this forum because of my desire to (sometimes) walk around like a star wars character. After some thinking I thought... hey, a scout trooper fits my character so I started some searching.

However, because of my lenght... yeah, thats really thing: 6' 9" or 2.02m it's going to be difficult to walk around in, let's call it Imperial Trooper armour.

A response I got from a store was:

Hi Ken, 

Unfortunately we wouldn't be able to manufacture the costume to fit your body frame.

So here I am, figuring out how to get things done. First going to the Getting Started section. In case you are wondering, yep I am in the process of making an account on the scout trooper section, waiting for approval.

Hi Ken, welcome to the FISD. Just confirming your looking to build a Scout Trooper, if so jump over to the 501st Pathfinders Detachment, our brothers and sisters in the light armor infantry will be able to help you out.

If your after a Stormtrooper your in the right place, either way welcome, we're here to help and look forward to having you in our ranks in the future.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Hello and welcome aboard

Hello Ken, I recently decided I wanted to build a Scout too and am a member on the 501st Pathfinders site. Everyone is very helpful on the site, just like on here, and will be willing to help you in anyway. 

Thanks everyone,

I try to get into the pathfinders site, however this is the message I got:

Awaiting Approval

Your account needs to be approved before you can use the site as a registered member.
An email will be sent to ***************@gmail.com when this is done

So I check my e-mail box but I didn't find any activation mails which I usually get when making a new account on a forum.

Is there a different way of checking in? Am I doing something wrong?

From this site:

Hi Hawk2,
Thanks for registering. Click the button below to validate your account and get started.

*button link*

— 1st Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment

I got this mail. That somehow doesn't happen on the pathfinders section.

You can try contacting one of the command staff of pathfinders.

DL Mickey mlbukowski@gmail.com

XO Andry dart3878@gmail.com

Death troopers are another option for those otherwise blessed with vertical abilities! Literally EVERY troop I attend I hear "Oh VADER or oh Death Trooper!" Check them out at the 501st Spec Ops detachment. https://specops501st.com

• Like 1