ANH Hero Helmet Makers?

josiff

I'm struggling to find a maker who makes the ANH Hero Helmet. I reached out to troopersupplies@hotmail.com and he is currently sold out.

Are there any other makers of the ANH Hero helmet that are 501st approved? I don't want to do any mods myself. I want to just purchase the helmet finished so I can just put it on. I checked the getting started and vetted sellers stickies and I didn't see anyone else listed other than troopersupplies@hotmail.com.

1 hour ago, CableGuy said:

Hiya,

No one is really 501st approved, however Troopermaster makers beautiful Hero helmets. If built correctly, these can easily reach Centurion. :-)

Good to know. I might just pass on it then. Thanks for the response!

I'm debating between grabbing a full ANH kit vs ESB kit from RS Prop Masters, but if I can't get a ANH Hero helmet then I'm going to go with ESB. I don't particularly like the big grey frown, but I really love the small frown ANH Hero. I'm not sure why, but it's just more of the classic Stormtrooper look to me.

Edited by josiff

Good to know. I might just pass on it then. Thanks for the response!

I'm debating between grabbing a full ANH kit vs ESB kit from RS Prop Masters, but if I can't get a ANH Hero helmet then I'm going to go with ESB. I don't particularly like the big grey frown, but I really love the small frown ANH Hero. I'm not sure why, but it's just more of the classic Stormtrooper look to me.

The Hero helmet from TM is probably the best available and easily surpasses 501st standards. Check out his work on Facebook. If you want to go Hero, this is a great option, including his armour. :-)

• 1 month later...

So, I've been looking around and I don't see anyone talking about it. I was a bit confused to the point I'm like...I've been away for a while; are we not supposed to talk about it yet, or is something going on. But since I saw you were asking about it I figured I'd mention that RS is now doing a screen lineage hero helmet. You can check it out on their youtube channel. I was SOOOO excited when I saw it, don't know why more people aren't talking about it and getting excited. 

Edited by psychotropic

4 hours ago, psychotropic said:

So, I've been looking around and I don't see anyone talking about it. I was a bit confused to the point I'm like...I've been away for a while; are we not supposed to talk about it yet, or is something going on. But since I saw you were asking about it I figured I'd mention that RS is now doing a screen lineage hero helmet. You can check it out on their youtube channel. I was SOOOO excited when I saw it, don't know why more people aren't talking about it and getting excited. 

We don't openly give armor maker information, you have to research, lots of info in the Getting Started section. TM (mentioned above) also does a really nice Hero helmet. I converted a ATA helmet to a Hero version but had to modify the teeth area, but ATA also supplies Hero Ears ;) 

Check out the differences in Stormtrooper versions here https://drive.google.com/file/d/10tEVteIreh6AHMogW010cuH_Bf8TBfU6/view

7 hours ago, gmrhodes13 said:

We don't openly give armor maker information, you have to research, lots of info in the Getting Started section. TM (mentioned above) also does a really nice Hero helmet. I converted a ATA helmet to a Hero version but had to modify the teeth area, but ATA also supplies Hero Ears ;) 

Check out the differences in Stormtrooper versions here https://drive.google.com/file/d/10tEVteIreh6AHMogW010cuH_Bf8TBfU6/view

Yea, thanks for the reply, but I've been on this board since 2007. Info was a lot more scarce back then lol, I wasn't really asking if we were "allowed to share", more questioning if RS didn't want to talk about it yet or if there was some drama. But the new RS hero helmet looks awesome. You should check it out if you haven't already. And yea, TM is legendary.

Edited by psychotropic

• 3 weeks later...