Storing and Transporting Armour

Hi all. I’m a newly minted TK. Just wondering what people find best for storing their armour (when not in use) and transporting it to/from troops. 

Assume a motorbike helmet case would be good for the lid?? Any ideas for the rest? Thinking something with wheels would be easiest.

any thoughts/comments/ideas welcome. 

Many (if not most) of us use a 50 gallon tool box like this:---------------

Tons of room, and you can fit your entire kit (and helmet) inside.  

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2020

I use a suitcase you stack parts inside parts but I do have a seperate helmet bag. Basically it like a bowling ball bag with my TK ID stitched into it and FISD shield patches and rank patches added.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I use a Stanley 50gal job site box because I am too lazy to take the armour apart.  It's brilliant but huge.  Helmet goes in a motor bike bag just because I want to make sure it's not sat being squashed for any period of time, though it once took a hit in that bag....

Some people use a smaller 120L (about 70L less than the big ones) boxes.  I used to but just found the fit a bit more of a faff so got a bigger one.

Some use a large suitcase.  I need to get one as for some troops the big Stanley is just too big and heavy to get on things like the Tube.

• Like 1