TK-20273 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status [Anovos] (942)

On 10/6/2019 at 7:45 PM, TheSwede said:

I’ll look it over but I have to say I didn’t get what you mean by questionable fixes, all EIB and Centurion applications are beeing reviewed using the CRL requirements for said level.

My lame attempt at humour. Apologies if it went down wrong... :)

Hi again Andre and thank you for your EIB application. In this review I will ensure that your armor follows the requirements set out in the CRL L2 Expert Infantry Badge and also point out what I can to prepare you for Centurion, should you choose to apply. I hope you do!

Let´s get started shall we!

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All required submission photos have been posted and I am very pleased to announce your armor displays all the necessary elements to qualify for ANH Stunt Expert Infantry. On behalf of myself and the entire D.O.Team, Congratulations!

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor.  Note that we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions

As we navigate through this review we are going to start from the top and work our way down. 

This first round are just suggestions with what we feel would improve the overall look of the armor.

Starting with the vocoder it´s just a little touching up on two spots for a prestine movie-look.

gC3B0Vi.png

Next up is a combo of screen-look and beeing more comfortable on Troops by trimming as indicated.

os4OX7z.png

Moving on to the ab plate it´s not supposed to have that big of a lip/return so trimming it would make it more accurate and as a bonus also put the Han-snap in a more accurate position.

L9zqSig.png

Looking at the TD and compairing it with the ones used in the movie the clips were cut straight with smaller screws placed closer to the ends so in case you want more screen accuracy then doing these mods would be our suggestion here.

9AuzOdg.png

Here we suggest some tighter strapping to rein in that posterior plate.

gvfPGiQ.png

Last item on our suggestion list would be to trim the back of the thigs for increased mobility and possibly help with the posterior plate not beeing pushed up over the kidney plate.

wyMiUcz.png

Centurion Requirements:

In this section we prepare you for Centurion.  More photos may be requested in the future that allow us to make better decisions on possible adjustment etc. If there are any areas of concern they will be discussed here.

Because Centurion photos show much more detail than EIB, items pertaining to Centurion might be seen there and not here. We try to point out all we can from what is seen but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper. Below you will find areas that will need to be adressed for a future succesfull Centurion Application.

We only have two small things to mention, first beeing the gap between the ab and kidney plate and based on all the photos in your application it should only be a matter of beeing mindfull when suiting up.

v0iThIc.png

Second and final thing would be to raise the belt a smidgen, some velco in the middle should be a quick and easy fix.

twOJWMP.png

That´s it - again congratulations and see you at Centurion:salute:

• TheSwede changed the title to TK-20273 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status [Anovos] (942)