TK-14292 requesting TK Commander EIB Status [AFP] [929]

Sorry for all these changes before anyone tells me anything, but I didn't feel right with the look of the blue stripes after the ear repositioning, so i decided to repaint them, handpainted of course, and there is some photos of the new look of the helmet, also a couple of details improved, as the black paint on ears few black lines like helmet damages... 098d4c1f4bb8cf142d8d440f06e6e51a.jpg01ca9c4ecf0b6b6e484df22a176a2f31.jpg439a18b329369b9839642dc9f3632e56.jpgc8a8c6411f4b20ad67e3bf909c1d3615.jpg7b04f3d6aa643be48b77a3dd6e67aeef.jpg90a3b10ea427d3addc7e259d56415be0.jpg

Enviado desde mi SM-G955F mediante Tapatalk

On 8/12/2019 at 3:47 AM, msouza said:

No worries, I’m actually working on this now and should have it wrapped up shortly. 

Hey, Is there a issue? just to know :) 

1 hour ago, Aizenoso said:

Hey, Is there a issue? just to know :) 

No issues at all. Currently we have three deployment officers and one just went on Holiday. All applications have a second person briefly go over them to make sure nothing was missed or offer up different suggestions. This should be wrapped up shortly. 

• Like 2

Hi Rodrigo,

Thanks for your application for EIB with your TK Commando build and also get us that much closer to our March to 1000. Lets jump right in shall we? 

CRL and EIB Application Requirements

All required photos are now in and, after review, we are pleased to welcome you to Expert Infantry rank. On behalf of the DO team and myself, many congratulations! :duim: 

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly

In this area we review observations made by your fellow troopers and the DO team. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. Note that we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions. 

As always I like to go from the helmet on down. 

Absolutely love how you've taken Josephs advise and dove right in with the ear adjustments. The only suggestion I'll add is with the strip on the top of the helmet. Good call on adjusting the paint on the bottom section and bringing it closer to the corner of the eye but the top line should naturally flow with the curve as opposed to a straight line. Take a look at the CRL model & see how it follows the natural dome. 

Reference Photos 

AibzRxIm.jpg       9zIcCsbl.jpg 

My next suggestion on the helmet would be the Frown / Teeth area. you can see it in the photos above along with the one added below. 

I would like to see the blue strip continue onto the gum lime. I tried to enlarge the area to show the lip/gum line that I'm referencing 

Reference Photo 

zpLUeJzm.jpg     SSmdsZVl.jpg

Next would be your Hovi Tips, 

If you were going with any TK other then the Commander your Hovi tips would be perfect!!!!! But on this version the preference is to keep the rims and insides black. A quick fix with some model paint or if you want you can take them off remove the screens as re paint them all black re install the screens the replace. 

Reference Photo

qz54Uckm.jpg         tiHSSI7l.jpg 

OK onto your Neck Seal... nothing wrong with it but I wanted to mention that I love how you're friends Grandmother is the maker .. :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

Next up I'm going to touch on your shoulder bells. While you did take Josephs advise and trimmed them to the correct size while rounding off the corners appropriately I want to get into the scuffing. You've paid amazing attention to detail in the painting / weathering of your kit I'd like to see a little more scuffing on the shoulder. Remember this is just a suggestion and I believe that weathering is open to interpretation but take a look at the reference photos vs your submitted photos and you'll see the difference.  

Reference Photo

bdZtgvTh.jpg       0qEBKBO.jpg?1

Centurion Requirements:

In this section we prepare you for Centurion. More photos may be requested in the future that allow us to make better decisions on possible adjustments. If there are any areas of concern they will be discussed here.

Because Centurion photos show much more detail than EIB, items to pertaining to Centurion might be seen there and not here. We try to point out all that we can from what is seen, but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper.

For Centurion I will ask that the following be adjusted prior to resubmittal. 

Per the CRL: Ear screws shall be slotted, flat topped, countersunk and painted white.

You can see in the reference photo that the bottom ear screw is almost non-existing. this can be achieved quickly with countersink / deburring tool that can be picked up at any hardware store. 

Reference Photo 

mQPVb8b.jpg     duVszUPh.jpg

Per the CRL : Neck trim shall be of an s-type profile rather than a u-type profile

I know you've made many changes to your helmet and it looks as if you have the correct S trim but I will require photos showing the edge. 

Reference Photo 

9U6kuMmh.jpg

These are a couple examples that I can see and point out but honestly your photos bounced around a bit and I'm going to ask for Centurion that you upload a new set of all the required photos laid out per https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/22605-centurion-application-photo-checklist/

From all of us here at the Deployment office welcome to EIB & congrats, see you at Centurion. 

10 hours ago, msouza said:

Hi Rodrigo,

Thanks for your application for EIB with your TK Commando build and also get us that much closer to our March to 1000. Lets jump right in shall we? 

CRL and EIB Application Requirements

All required photos are now in and, after review, we are pleased to welcome you to Expert Infantry rank. On behalf of the DO team and myself, many congratulations! :duim: 

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly

In this area we review observations made by your fellow troopers and the DO team. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. Note that we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions. 

As always I like to go from the helmet on down. 

Absolutely love how you've taken Josephs advise and dove right in with the ear adjustments. The only suggestion I'll add is with the strip on the top of the helmet. Good call on adjusting the paint on the bottom section and bringing it closer to the corner of the eye but the top line should naturally flow with the curve as opposed to a straight line. Take a look at the CRL model & see how it follows the natural dome. 

Reference Photos 

AibzRxIm.jpg       9zIcCsbl.jpg 

My next suggestion on the helmet would be the Frown / Teeth area. you can see it in the photos above along with the one added below. 

I would like to see the blue strip continue onto the gum lime. I tried to enlarge the area to show the lip/gum line that I'm referencing 

Reference Photo 

zpLUeJzm.jpg     SSmdsZVl.jpg

Next would be your Hovi Tips, 

If you were going with any TK other then the Commander your Hovi tips would be perfect!!!!! But on this version the preference is to keep the rims and insides black. A quick fix with some model paint or if you want you can take them off remove the screens as re paint them all black re install the screens the replace. 

Reference Photo

qz54Uckm.jpg         tiHSSI7l.jpg 

OK onto your Neck Seal... nothing wrong with it but I wanted to mention that I love how you're friends Grandmother is the maker .. :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

Next up I'm going to touch on your shoulder bells. While you did take Josephs advise and trimmed them to the correct size while rounding off the corners appropriately I want to get into the scuffing. You've paid amazing attention to detail in the painting / weathering of your kit I'd like to see a little more scuffing on the shoulder. Remember this is just a suggestion and I believe that weathering is open to interpretation but take a look at the reference photos vs your submitted photos and you'll see the difference.  

Reference Photo

bdZtgvTh.jpg       0qEBKBO.jpg?1

Centurion Requirements:

In this section we prepare you for Centurion. More photos may be requested in the future that allow us to make better decisions on possible adjustments. If there are any areas of concern they will be discussed here.

Because Centurion photos show much more detail than EIB, items to pertaining to Centurion might be seen there and not here. We try to point out all that we can from what is seen, but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper.

For Centurion I will ask that the following be adjusted prior to resubmittal. 

Per the CRL: Ear screws shall be slotted, flat topped, countersunk and painted white.

You can see in the reference photo that the bottom ear screw is almost non-existing. this can be achieved quickly with countersink / deburring tool that can be picked up at any hardware store. 

Reference Photo 

mQPVb8b.jpg     duVszUPh.jpg

Per the CRL : Neck trim shall be of an s-type profile rather than a u-type profile

I know you've made many changes to your helmet and it looks as if you have the correct S trim but I will require photos showing the edge. 

Reference Photo 

9U6kuMmh.jpg

These are a couple examples that I can see and point out but honestly your photos bounced around a bit and I'm going to ask for Centurion that you upload a new set of all the required photos laid out per https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/22605-centurion-application-photo-checklist/

From all of us here at the Deployment office welcome to EIB & congrats, see you at Centurion. 

Many thanks to the D.O. team and, over all, to Msouza for taking your time with my application! 

You will get soon my Centurion application too!

About the armor-fit/assembly:

The blue stripe: I do actually feel better with my actual stripe flowing from the bottom, but i will correct the tooth border and the final peak :)

The battle Damage: I did really wanted to be a natural battle dmg with the trooping, but as long as here is very hot and there is no missions, i will work with some sandpaper, files and whatever i find :)

The ear screw: You are totally right, i just didn't wanted to press too much, being afraid to crack que ABS, but i will fix that for the centurion application :)

The S-type trim: I did the photo, but i forgot to post it *facepalm* sorry 

Again, thanks you very much, see you in the Centurion Application soon!!! 

• shashachu changed the title to TK-14292 requesting TK Commander EIB Status [AFP] [929]