Bell help

Kevin037

So I've been recently approved and have done several troops already in my WTF armor.  I was wanting to know can anyone suggest to me how to make my bells fit better to my shoulders.  Right now they are kind of square and I want them to flow with my shoulders if you know what I mean.

I would love to up load pictures but It tells me I have no space. I've tried to resize but I got nowhere. Not very good with computers.  On another note Rat how do I add information like you have done to the left of your post

I would love to up load pictures but It tells me I have no space. I've tried to resize but I got nowhere. Not very good with computers.  On another note Rat how do I add information like you have done to the left of your post
So have you requested 501st access yet? If not then do so. The info just states that I'm a detachment attaché and have been approved at both Expert Infantry and Centurion levels. Those come from going the extra bit and striving for closer to screen accuracy. Now so far as photos. You can use a mobile app called Tapatalk and it allows you to add photos to your posts. The other way is to use a hosting service like Imgur or Photobucket. Those allow you to link photos into your posts.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

But have you requested for 501st clearance here on FISD? That is where the initial text comes from.

So from what it looks like is that you could trim back some of the bell depth. That would snug them up much closer to your biceps. Another possibility is trimming your return edge a bit more. How much do you have now?

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

You can request 501st/Stormtrooper access here 

Appears your shoulder bells have a big gap between them and the shoulder straps, the elastic is being pulled outwards, perhaps tighten the shoulder strap elastic, doubled over can help, then see if this reduces the gap at the top.

zL83Zvj.png

• Like 1

Your bells look too big overall. Try trimming them down so they curve to fit closer to your chest and back plates. They look as though they are trimmed flat and that generally prevents them from a snug fit up against your chest plate. The max they should be is 12" along the ridge and 12" circumference on the lower edge and make sure they are not flat.

WJflrpZ.jpg

gC48ETp.jpg

bONq7FI.jpg

• Like 5

Only a suggestion, but you could also reduce the amount of return edge you have at the bottom of your chest plate. It will allow it to sit closer to your body and then you can re align your shoulder bells to suit as Paul has mentioned.

• Like 3