TK-21999 Reporting!

For the First Order! It was a long wait with a short build time. I’m so excited to be an official 501st Stormtrooper! Thank you everyone for your support and build threads!

In memory of FN-2199 (Nines) I received my TK# of 21999. I’ve also updated my user name from FirstOrderConcepts to NeoNines. 

Lets get trooping! 48350523261_6ed9c0dacd_k.jpg

• Like 7

For the First Order! It was a long wait with a short build time. I’m so excited to be an official 501st Stormtrooper! Thank you everyone for your support and build threads!

In memory of FN-2199 (Nines) I received my TK# of 21999. I’ve also updated my user name from FirstOrderConcepts to NeoNines. 

Lets get trooping! 48350523261_6ed9c0dacd_k.jpg&key=4204828675858359660be5b5a656a350f328c88ac2b8bd0c181aacaec29dd4ce

I am so excited for you. Congratulations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

You should come down and show it off to the Squad... we've got The Weekend Blender coming up September 7 and 8th- two days to choose from!  Hint.  Hint.  

2 hours ago, sharkbait said:

You should come down and show it off to the Squad... we've got The Weekend Blender coming up September 7 and 8th- two days to choose from!  Hint.  Hint.  

Awesome, thanks for the heads up! I’m off on Sundays so I’ll shoot for the 8th. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mjrose927 said:

Nice weapon!  Did you construct that yourself?

Thank you! My baton is from the Hasbro Black Series. Thanks to advice from “gmrhodes13”, I’ve since made a few modifications to make it look more movie accurate. Also added a holster mount for carry and gutted the electronics to save some weight.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, sharkbait said:

FYI, this looks amazing in person, too!  The super tall FOTK is quite creepy and imposing (in a good way)!  Pleasure to troop with you!  Hope to see you again soon.  

That was so much fun! Thanks for the invite! 

48723173367_e921b3e0e1_z.jpg

• Like 2