TK-73168 Checking In

Hello there. I have been an Active member of the 501st since November/December of 2016. I have done many troops and many costumes since joining, but finally got around to doing a TK. So, I am honored to finally be a Detachment member and look forward to getting to know you and trooping in my TK.

nWhHpca.jpg

rSgZY5F.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/12/2019 at 10:25 AM, mjrose927 said:

Nice!  What was your previous costume?

Thank you. As for my other costumes, lol, that's a loaded question. I have the following:

ID - Imperial Staff Officer/Warrant Officer

IC - Bridge Crew/Scanning Crew

IN - Standard/Dress/Rogue 1

TI - Reserve/ANH

IG - 3 variants

IS - AT-ST Driver (Marauder)

SL - Emperor Palpatine

and of course now my TK

I have had a busy few years. :D Love being a part of the legion and have done 3 TK troops so far with adjustments being needed after every troop so far. doing some work tomorrow to fix some things.

• Like 2

I have a couple of costumes also (cough cough) , although I find myself mostly wearing my ANH Stunt or First Order Stormtrooper, my ANH Stunt being my first costume and one the public recognise the most (ok there's some black guy some like to see) :laugh1:.

Although I have been involved in other detachments FISD has become home, there are always brothers and sisters ready to lend a hand and offer guidance and support when needed, I suppose you could call FISD a family, (occasionally there's some yelling) but mostly we all get along.

Hope you enjoy your time here, keep an eye out for upcoming merchandise and lend a hand to new recruits, if you find you want to get involved more perhaps become and Imperial Attaché, more info here: 

• Like 2

On 8/13/2019 at 8:17 PM, DonnyD68 said:

Thank you. As for my other costumes, lol, that's a loaded question. I have the following:

ID - Imperial Staff Officer/Warrant Officer

IC - Bridge Crew/Scanning Crew

IN - Standard/Dress/Rogue 1

TI - Reserve/ANH

IG - 3 variants

IS - AT-ST Driver (Marauder)

SL - Emperor Palpatine

and of course now my TK

I have had a busy few years. :D Love being a part of the legion and have done 3 TK troops so far with adjustments being needed after every troop so far. doing some work tomorrow to fix some things.

Ah, a trooper after my own heart!  I've got 12 approved 501st costumes myself, but my TK was first.  TK - ESB TK, DZ - Jawa, TI - ANH TIE and Reserve, IC - ROTJ Crewman, ID - Staff, Warrant, Social, Line, Admiral Daala (Olive), IG - Gunner, and TX - Shadow Scout.  

With Staff and Warrant Officers,  you have everything for a Social, plus some generic boots/shoes, which you might already have from something else (but you can also get a pair on amazon for like $25).  

The adjusting is never ending!  So don't worry if that happens- that's normal.  It's all part of the process and high level costuming.  Just have fun and run with it!

• Like 1