Requirement photo for TKC EIB?

Aizenoso

Hello everyone, i do want to request the EIB level, but I am not sure if i do have to make all the photos like anh/esb/rotj.

As I don't have a blaster, I don't know if for commander is required to have a blaster too, or maybe I can do it with the lightsaber.

Enviado desde mi SM-G955F mediante Tapatalk

Yes same as any other EIB submission and you may be asked for some extra photos of details specific to that costume, ie boot stripes. Normally a blaster is required for EIB, I've checked the last couple of TKC submissions for EIB and Centurion and each has had a blaster and or a lightsaber as they are an option for TKC, but it's entirely up to the DO's.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Yes same as any other EIB submission and you may be asked for some extra photos of details specific to that costume, ie boot stripes. Normally a blaster is required for EIB, I've checked the last couple of TKC submissions for EIB and Centurion and each has had a blaster and or a lightsaber as they are an option for TKC, but it's entirely up to the DO's.

Ok, tomorrow i will make the last photos for some details and post it on the EIB request part, if they do ask me for a blaster, then i will have to wait until i get one.

Thanks you!

• Like 1