New build nearly done

Hello everyone,

My name is Ty and have nearly finished my TK ANH stunt build.

I ordered my armour from RWA creations and received it within 4 weeks ( which is amazing as it was being posted From England to Australia).

I’m 5’7 and had to trim a bit off but it seems to have worked out ok.

All I have left to do as far as I know is finish painting the helmet and complete my doopy doos E11 blaster.

I’ll post the only photos I have and feedback will be greatly appreciated dc8131bf02b0a7e91aded74017038dbb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Many of us use an online photo host such as Imgur to post large images, yours appear a little small to see much detail, one thin that does stick out is your ab buttons, check against the below image

KMY5cze.jpg

Drop boxes should align at the end of the belt.

Belt-assembly.jpg

If you could post up some higher resolution photos it would help to get more feedback. 

• Like 1

Many of us use an online photo host such as Imgur to post large images, yours appear a little small to see much detail, one thin that does stick out is your ab buttons, check against the below image
KMY5cze.jpg&key=4935addaf84388428e46adcc8bbe03e65631b5734d4098bbd1644844bd5e155f

Drop boxes should align at the end of the belt.
Belt-assembly.jpg&key=020269ab30f053153aacdeb85b56158a984e8bfad469ae47357ff1efb53442ba

If you could post up some higher resolution photos it would help to get more feedback. 

I’ll download the app now, and really appreciate your feed back thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3