TK-20037 requesting ANH Stunt TK EIB Status [RS] (925)

Name: Tuomas Kiiveri

Forum name: Wyrkk

501st TK ID: 20037

Armor = RS Propmaster

Helmet= RS Propmaster

Blaster= RS Propmaster E-11 ANH

Height = 178cm

Weight = 77kg

Boots = Imperial Boots

Canvas belt = RS Propmaster

Hand Plates = RS Propmasters latex

Neck Seal = Trooperbay

Holster = RS Propmasters 

u0Itgdd.jpg

bhXi32L.jpg

rYQCRqf.jpg

Ovf8M4X.jpg

KJr1tQL.jpg

ZY0nLEU.jpg

U68we9V.jpg

4aREgq2.jpg

aeS3gji.jpg

bEZOKg9.jpg

TAu1dwr.jpg

hFVhqj4.jpg

eXJuVyc.jpg

7THqEdm.jpg

QDsP7a2.jpg

tuKblUW.jpg

vLTVBud.jpg

iaLMnKu.jpg

0JcvqID.jpg

U9liUiP.jpg

KYHKzHW.jpg

SJkfOmT.jpg

vxET8BO.jpg

fRsjvqW.jpg

zkxkMDz.jpg

twIHsNQ.jpg

0cm5ysm.jpg

3TUsYjm.jpg

bYRwBIm.jpg

8YvfL5U.jpg?1

qcl7VJe.jpg

RWk0NuI.jpg?1

Thank you.

Edited by Wyrkk
  • Like 1

• TheSwede changed the title to TK-20037 requesting ANH Stunt TK EIB Status [RS] (photos requested)
4 minutes ago, TheSwede said:

Hi Tuomas and thank you for your EIB application.

Just need a photo showing the inside of the cod rivet to make sure it´s either a split or single cap rivet:salute:

Ah! I knew that I forgot something!

Here: 

ga7PWyD.jpg?2

• Like 1

• TheSwede changed the title to TK-20037 requesting ANH Stunt TK EIB Status [RS] (In review)

Hi again Tuomas and thank you for your EIB application. (For those looking at this review for their own future application please be aware that this review is made in appliance to the previous CRL, meaning that there are elements in this review that are suggestions that will be manadatory for those beeing reviewed according to the current CRL as per regulations stipulated for when the changes would take affect, you can read about it in this NL https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/47339-june-fisd-newsletter-2019/) In this review I will ensure that your armor follows the requirements set out in the CRL L2 Expert Infantry Badge and also point out what I can to prepare you for Centurion, should you choose to apply. I hope you do!

Let´s get started shall we!

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All required submission photos have been posted and I am very pleased to announce your armor displays all the necessary elements to qualify for ANH Stunt Expert Infantry. On behalf of myself and the entire D.O.Team, Congratulations!

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. 

As we navigate through this review we are going to start from the top and work our way down. 

We start with the helmet and although there are examples of brows in different positions we feel that the intended look is what´s seen below - a clear gap between the eyes and the brow trim. Just something to consider.

2r13Ytc.png

Here we suggest some additional trimming to reduce that "sleepy-look". Again, just something to consider.

013mVzD.png

As seen in the reference image and on the majority of the Stunt helmets the most forward stripe has a lean forward to it, a simple "fix" for added ANH magic would be to add a stripe leaning forward.

d8Wlhr5.png

The vocoder is pretty good as it is but it seems that on the 3 middle ones the paint extend past the molded part and the side one could be a little rounder. If you want to look into that, a toothpick and or miniral spirits will have this sorted in no time.

HpEPQir.png

Again, nice paint job but that blue one could be a little smaller.

Tvuz1F1.png

We continue on with our nit-picking in our quest to help you be all you can be. As seen the control panel should but-up to the clips or vice versa.

vilzSiM.png

Another one of those small things that will add to that sleek look would be to fill in those gaps with some abs paste.IvlCKof.png

Looking at your cover strips we see that your cuts are a bit steep compared to the movie suits. Not a big deal but worth mention none the less.

rLDtaMs.jpg

d9akyo9.png

Here we suggest some trimming to get closer to the on-screen sniper knees.

VwwIL7W.png

And that´s it! Congratulations :salute:

Let´s move on to the next step!

Centurion Requirements:

In this section we prepare you for Centurion.  More photos may be requested in the future that allow us to make better decisions on possible adjustment etc. If there are any areas of concern they will be discussed here.

Because Centurion photos show much more detail than EIB, items pertaining to Centurion might be seen there and not here. We try to point out all we can from what is seen but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper. Below you will find areas that will need to be adressed for a future succesfull Centurion Application

We start with the shoulders and although they are pretty good we need you to close that top gap as well. The elastic is beeing pulled out by the shoulder bells so finding stronger elastic, double up on the elastic or using canvas should have this sorted.

8yglze4.png

Next up we have the belt and we need you to shift it to the left, when looking at the drop boxes the issue gets more visible and needs to be amended. The left drop box is slightly too far in on the belt itself but the belt still needs moving for it to look right.

HHgSghA.png

Staying focused on the belt next task is to raise it as seen below for a crisp Centurion-look.

Z0msas3.png

Moving on we have a heads up to make sure the drop boxes are in the correct position, a strategic dab of glue and you`re golden every time you suit up.

gxONAZy.png

Lastly we need you to tone down the weathering on the scope, the E-11s in the movie were mostly all black but minor weathering and/or base metal exposure are allowed.

iD5bnsG.png

Again congratulations on a job well done - now head on out making the Empire proud as it´s newest Expert Infantry Man:salute:

• Like 1

• TheSwede changed the title to TK-20037 requesting ANH Stunt TK EIB Status [RS] (925)

Wow! Thank you Daniel!! :salute:

53 minutes ago, TheSwede said:

I need an action photo for the EIB processing thread - thanks:salute:

Here is my action shot. It's same what I used to my building thread but I hope it doesn't matter. :) 

8eDoT9y.jpg?1

Edited by Wyrkk
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Wyrkk said:

Btw how do I get that cool EIB badge to my profile? :) 

That's something the DO's normally organiser, just pm @TheSwede and I'm sure it will get sorted ASAP ;) 

Congratulations and welcome to Expert Infantry lvl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1