EVENT: Star Wars Lego Event

DATE: Saturday 20th July 2019

TIME: 12pm to 1.30pm

LANDSCAPE/WEATHER: indoors

TROOPERS: TK85421 - gmrhodes13 - Q
TK59226 - Jerry - jezzapm
ID91064 - Daryl - Torpedo

WRANGLERS: Marie and Liz

REPORT: Well arrived at the navy club at 11.30 am to find Glen, Liz, Jerry and Marie already in the car park, a hello and quick chat then time to venture into the venue to meet the organizer, who then showed us to the change room.

Well what a change room full of old navy stuff, time to dress into our exotic star wars costume, me an Imperial Officer and Glen and Jerry Stormtroopers then a little wait for the clock to hit 12pm.

Then it was time to venture out into the unknown to a big crowd of 6 kids and some parents, then it was photo time with R2D2 and some kids, I think some of the parents were more excited to see us some of the kids were a little shy but most of them were good, more kids and parents started to arrive, so the hall was starting to fill with little ones, Jerry went out side to scout the ground and shoot some of them little creatures, I think he was shooting them on stun because them little creatures were still running around, a few more photos and then it was time to pack up get dressed and go home, another troop done and dusted.

CHARITY: 

INJURIES: NONE 

ARMOR REPAIRS: NONE

HAPPY PEOPLE: Kids and Parents

UNHAPPY PEOPLE: NONE

MISSION STATUS: complete

REPORT BY: Daryl

• Like 3