Imperial boots

db521ccec48f227a4f9423e8236c0d85.jpg

I’m looking to get these boots but I’m not sure on what size I would need, it’s a narrow fit the description says, I’m a 10 in shoes but these I’m not too sure any help guys?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would go a size up from your normal shoe size, based on what I've heard.  Worst case scenario, they don't fit and you can sell them to someone else on here.

I had a friend get some in his normal size and they were fine- but he also didn't have particularly wide feet.  I've heard of people with wider feet needing a size up.  

Anyone with actual IB books should chime in, though (I personally have TK Boots)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
2 hours ago, Sn4k3 said:

Is tkboots still on bussiness?

Sadly, no, Daniel.  As mentioned above Imperial Boots do run a bit small, so order a size up from what you normally wear.  I have owned my sets from them for years and could not be happier with the quality or customer service.  BUT, as you may have seen on their site they make them in "waves", so you have to order them within certain time frames.

I, too, have the 421s from Imperial Boots, and though I haven’t trooped in them yet, I ordered a size up and they fit great. I normally wear a US size 11 or 11.5, and got a size 12 from IB. I actually have pretty narrow feet, so perhaps my actual size would have worked, but I wanted to be safe, and adding extra insoles (should it become necessarily) would only make them more comfortable anyway. That, or extra socks for winter trooping.

Here’s a link to some unboxing photos I took of my IB order upon delivery:

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/48337-mvs-anh-tk-stunt-ata-1st-build-thread-for-centurion/?do=findComment&comment=677524

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 1/15/2020 at 1:23 AM, Sn4k3 said:

Has anyone done a comparison between the imperial and the corsais kids boots in regard of comfort??

----------

https://www.imperialboots.com/product/trooper/

Not sure about the quality of the Corsairs boots, but they look pretty darned nice.  At $110.00 they are a little more expensive than Imperial boots at $80.00.  I have owned 2 pairs of IB boots for years and they have held up great.  They run a bit small, though, so if you go with them be sure to order a half size larger than what you normally wear, and a full size if you wear inserts.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed
  • Like 1