[60+] TK-61490 "TheRascalKing"'s Troop Log

Really cool shoot, man. It was fun watching it on the socials. I'm also loving that the E-11s were held left-handed! But when didn't Bender get in his armor?!

Also, while I had seen the preceding beach photos, I hadn't seen the statistics you mentioned. Very cool to see those numbers and breakdowns!

• Like 1

Moved houses and workshops! October 2023

Not a troop, but a significant life event I'll share:

Pardon my spotty attendance of late - I've been busy movin' on up to a new construction townhome in the next city over with a two-car attached garage, which means the end of an era and nearly 8 years in the single car detached carport that has been "Rascal Studios". Many thanks to the TKs who have graced this hallowed hall and many memories were made and friendships built in this space. Seeing it empty, it's hard to imagine I fit storage, a workbench, and all the tools needed for a stormtrooper build in here, plus my wagon/estate. On to bigger and better things and I'll post some photos of the new workshop once I'm all set up, though with the baby on the way, that isn't likely to be any time soon. 

D8xWcpO.jpg

79. Bryant Ranch Elementary Trunk Or Treat - Yorba Linda, CA - Fri. 10/20/2023

ftKeB8E.jpg

Edited by TheRascalKing
  • Like 2

On 10/6/2023 at 10:15 AM, MaskedVengeance said:

Really cool shoot, man. It was fun watching it on the socials. I'm also loving that the E-11s were held left-handed! But when didn't Bender get in his armor?!

Also, while I had seen the preceding beach photos, I hadn't seen the statistics you mentioned. Very cool to see those numbers and breakdowns!

Of course a few of us chimed up and had to set people right... er, left! I think Bender and his wife recently had their Narkina prisoners approved and were just understandably hyped to wear them, plus you can't beat the comfort.

Thanks, I found it interesting anyways - we have a great crew of TKs out in SoCal!

Edited by TheRascalKing
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, TheRascalKing said:

Moved houses and workshops! October 2023

Not a troop, but a significant life event I'll share:

Pardon my spotty attendance of late - I've been busy movin' on up to a new construction townhome in the next city over with a two-car attached garage, which means the end of an era and nearly 8 years in the single car detached carport that has been "Rascal Studios". Many thanks to the TKs who have graced this hallowed hall and many memories were made and friendships built in this space. Seeing it empty, it's hard to imagine I fit storage, a workbench, and all the tools needed for a stormtrooper build in here, plus my wagon/estate. On to bigger and better things and I'll post some photos of the new workshop once I'm all set up, though with the baby on the way, that isn't likely to be any time soon. 

D8xWcpO.jpg

More preparation for the new arrival?

80. Portola Springs Elementary Trunk or Treat - Irvine, CA - Fri. 10/27/23

nLAE5Yw.jpg

Ignore my bad Photoshop and our GA trooper who didn't want to wear his helmet :P

eJnjcTq.jpg

Edited by TheRascalKing
  • Like 3

81. Montessori of Ladera Ranch Annual Fall Festival - Ladera Ranch, CA - Sat., 11/4/23 (ANH-S #54, FTE #63)

H7uqmbe.jpg

BJrked0.jpeg

@Dsposato0 and I also got some Imperial marksmanship training in while we were at this troop! 

gkVyyRU.jpg

0YQfMus.jpg

Not surprisingly, we didn't hit anything. (You know it's hard to see out of those helmets!)

Edited by TheRascalKing
  • Like 5