ANH-S vs ESB ratio

Hello! I am brand new to this and looking to build either an ANH-S or ESB armor set. I know the differences between them but I was just wondering why most people seem to choose the ANH-S armor over ESB? ESB is my favorite film and I love how the Stormtroopers look in it. Is the ANH-S armor just generally everyone's favorite lookwise, or it's an easier build just by resources alone, or just the 'classic' look? Just very curious! Thank you!

There are a lot more kits that are ANH-S out of the box, for Hero, ESB etcetera you usually have to put in extra work.

Chicken and egg though on if it's more popular leading to the kits being geared that way or vice-versa.

If ESB TK is what you love, then go for it :). Not really any more work involved and you do have the choice of the promo blaster with the extra greeblies which is cool.

I have each version, I do like the look of the black teeth on ESB, but I did find when standing with other ANH troopers I got asked a few times by younglings "why does that one look different. Entirely up to you which you prefer, here is a great guide to show the differences between the two https://drive.google.com/file/d/10tEVteIreh6AHMogW010cuH_Bf8TBfU6/view

Good luck which ever you decide on.