ANH Stormtrooper Stunt Pre-Approval Request

ccand8

Hello,

My name is Christopher Anderson from Longview, WA and I am looking for pre-approval for my ANH Stormtrooper Stunt suit. The suit is from AP but I purchased it from a local garrison member who didn't have time to finish it. I used the appropriate 5/16 split rivets in the CRL required areas as the person working  with me is already a member with multiple costumes approved. The boots are Bass Amsterdam and the blaster is from Praetorian Blasters. I needed to add some shims to make it fit my size due to the previous owner was skinnier that me. I know that in the pictures one of my straps holding my left thigh is out as my wife took them and I couldn't see with the bucket on. 

Thank you for your consideration for approval.

IMG_1970.jpg

IMG_1969.jpg

IMG_1972.jpg

IMG_1960.jpg

IMG_1962.jpg

IMG_1963.jpg

Your images are a little small so it's hard to see some details.

You have a big gap between your back plate and kidney, you may need tighter elastic there.

IMG_1972.jpg

Big gaps in the tops of the thighs, can you trim to fit better, showing a lot of black on the sides. Also something black hanging down over the thigh, perhaps a strap? Thighs could do to come up also as they appear to be touching your shins.

IMG_1969.jpg

Try to bring your shoulder bells in more, you have a lot of black showing

IMG_1970.jpg

Image result for stormtroopers death star

Left bicep needs rotating, also adjust the gaps on our arms, one forearm is sitting under your hand plate, the other has a large gap.

IMG_1970.jpg

By the looks your ab plate appears it could come up more which will give you more room to bring your thighs up.

TD not centred and belt slipped down over your butt plate

IMG_1960.jpgIMG_1972.jpg

There is also a gap at your sides, perhaps tighter elastic there or shims if you are aiming for higher levels.

As I say some detail is hard to make out your images are 240x320 pixels and they could be at least 3 or 4 times bigger, you may also need to upload your images to an online photo host like Imgur, then copy and past into your thread.

Looking forward to seeing some bigger images, if you get time try to do a few of the adjustments mentioned before hand.

• Like 2

Thank you. This has been more of a project than my friend and I thought it would be. The kit was made for someone smaller and I am a little overweight so we have been trying to compensate. This was also my first time putting it on fully. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Chris shoot me a message anytime if you need some help. I'll be starting a new build soon.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

• Like 1