Advice for ATA stunt ANH builds

Hey everyone, as you all can probably guess, I am definitely new here! 

I purchased my ATA armor a few months ago but haven't had any time to start on it till now. 

Now that I do have more time to put into finishing this kit, I feel so lost and too overwhelmed with a lot of the information I've been surfing through on this site and am not sure where to start or where to begin in terms of cutting and building my armor. 

I'm not asking for anyone to hold my hand through this project, but just for some good references, guides, or threads worth looking into.

Hey Thomas welcome to the FISD. Here's a nice ATA build thread for you to check out. Basically starting on page 4 but there's useful information on the previous page also. If you have further questions please let us know. I have an ATA also so don't hesitate to message me directly if you wish.

• Like 1

Don't be afraid to ask questions, there's no silly questions, just silly mistakes ;) 

You will also find in the build sections many have the makers name in the build heading.

Good luck an looking forward to see you're progress. 

• Like 1

I read @ukswrath building thread

and I look this for measurement

Goodluck with your build brother , I also have ATA

I started to trim and assembley forearms, biceps, shins and thighs