Maker from down under signing in

Hi everyone,

Been active on a few of the 501st forums for sometime now, thought it was about time I joined the FISD.

Ive been scratch building moulds for various clone trooper armour, helmets and accessories over the past 4 and a bit years now and as that project is slowly coming to a close I have my eyes set on an ANH TK. Ive already been working on 3d models for my vac forming bucks over the past few months, hope to be able to post a build thread with tons of pics soon so I can get feedback from all those experienced around here. If you want to have a quick look at some of my projects and TK items have a look at my FB page (https://www.facebook.com/ChrisThePropGuy-1445080005542643/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel&eid=ARDBGPf43vXLsyWomhFAco06m9I-DU5TmgJQSPMK6fuy-e9gQRsyCcNBemlnLwnNInzGkLj_KXOdzyct)

Thanks guys

• Like 1

Hi Chris,

Welcome to the FISD.  I can't really see much on Facebook as they are having issues, any chance you can post some work here.  That will also give us a much better chance to offer any feedback on what you've build so far too.

Hello and welcome Chris. I concur with other Chris, if you can post some stuff here (we even have a foundry section on the forums for prop making!) that'd be terrific. :)

Hello and welcome to the forums, you could add some images to the forum with Imgur it's a free online photo host, you can just copy the link directly from Imgur into your posts.