TK-10867 Requesting ANH Stunt Centurion Status (WTF) (437)

Oh my goodness!! Thank you so much! I am so excited. The sniper knee did give my problems. Lol, when I went to take it off the first time, I was using an exacto blade and had a major uh oh. Lots of blood...lol. Is there a trick to removing glue? Ugh!

At the very beginning of the build, I had no idea what I was doing and had to order a 2nd kidney/butt. So this armor truly has blood, sweat and tears. All of you in this group really are great. Thanks everyone so so much for all of your help.

When I make the adjustments, do I post them here? The only one I'm afraid of is the ears. I will do the best I can.
Thanks again
Pam

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, kekike2002 said:

When I make the adjustments, do I post them here? The only one I'm afraid of is the ears. I will do the best I can.

Those adjustments are suggestions that we feel would make your armor look even better.

You are Centurion so you donĀ“t have to do anything and donĀ“t do anything that youĀ“re not comfortable with:salute:

If you choose to make adjustments I suggest you post them in your build thread:duim:

• Like 1