TK-42128 Requesting ANH Stunt Centurion Status [Anovos] [Approved] (439)

3 hours ago, TKSpartan said:

Congratulations Trooper, !!! Welcome to Centurion.   :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

Mario, thank you very much brother.  It is an honor.  Appreciate all of your help and guidance.

• Like 1

ardeshir_radpour_stormtrooper_star_wars_

Just wanted to post a final Isolated photo of the Kit just for reference.  Thank you everyone for your guidance and help.  I will probably do one as well for the helmet  when I get a chance.

• Like 1

• TheSwede changed the title to TK-42128 Requesting ANH Stunt Centurion Status [Anovos] (439)

Hey everyone, I have another question for you.  I have three full suits that are all cloned of each other.  So whatever changes I made to my EIB suit and to my Centurion suit, I made to the others as well. So the question I have is, I would like to have the option of Hero as well as Stunt.  The changes that I am aware of are of course the helmet which is not a problem at all, and the Holster which is not a problem at all.  Are there other changes?  Could I add those two items to this thread and also get the Hero approval since the armor is the exact same armor I would be using?  Or would I need to upload a whole new request?  If I do need to do a whole new request, can I use the existing photos from this Centurion and add in the items that are different? 

Thank you everyone for all of your help and guidance.  What an insanely awesome community to be a part of and honored by it.

Ardeshir Radpour

TK 42128

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, equuspolo said:

EIB suit and to my Centurion suit

Hey Ardeshir.

Do I understad you correctly that you used different suits for EIB and Centurion? In order to get Centurion for a suit that same suit have to go through EIB (and basic approval).

46 minutes ago, equuspolo said:

Or would I need to upload a whole new request?

As you are requesting EIB Hero, yes you need to make a new request and so there´s no confusion, pic a set of armor and use that (as long as it´s gone through basic approval) and take a new set of photos, looking forward seeing your application:salute:

Hi Ardshir, you're amazing trooper.

As Daniel said, It's better to post a new thread for your Hero Armor and a new set of fresh pictures. 

Good luck and waiting to see your new thread.  !! :jc_doublethumbup:

6 hours ago, TheSwede said:

Hey Ardeshir.

Do I understad you correctly that you used different suits for EIB and Centurion? In order to get Centurion for a suit that same suit have to go through EIB (and basic approval).

As you are requesting EIB Hero, yes you need to make a new request and so there´s no confusion, pic a set of armor and use that (as long as it´s gone through basic approval) and take a new set of photos, looking forward seeing your application:salute:

hahaha no no no, I used the same suit for my EIB and Centurion.  But whatever changes I made during all of the EIB and Centurion process, I made those changes in my back up suits as well.  My EIB and Centurion Suit are my EIB and Centurion Suit.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, TKSpartan said:

Hi Ardshir, you're amazing trooper.

As Daniel said, It's better to post a new thread for your Hero Armor and a new set of fresh pictures. 

Good luck and waiting to see your new thread.  !! :jc_doublethumbup:

Awesome Mario thank you.  That's why I ask.  I'm all about following strict protocol. 

• Like 1

You guys are amazing.  Thank you.  That fully answered my questions as I thought.  So I will post new sets of photos with my Hero for EIB and then follow through with Centurion.  So I would like to be on point.  As I see, the only difference I see is the Helmet and The Holster attachment.  Also, do the bubble lenses need to be green or can they be smoke gray?  I have read that smoke gray is acceptable.  Is this correct?  This will be the fourth suit I am building.  FYI, One I have battle scarred to kingdom come hahahaha.  I havent posted photos of it.   But super battle hardened trooper. That one is for my own personal photos and use. 

Edited by equuspolo

Hi Ardeshir, looking st the CRL for Anh Hero helmet, take note of this:

OPTIONAL Level two certification (if applicable):

• Ear bars have three bumps only, not four.

zJRmmRfSCFhs5j3zfFNPDc-XREdQVK2V1kbq770P

Regards.   :salute:

Edited by TKSpartan
add photo

9 hours ago, equuspolo said:

FYI, One I have battle scarred to kingdom come hahahaha.  I havent posted photos of it.   But super battle hardened trooper. That one is for my own personal photos and use. 

Cool!!! :peace:

6 hours ago, TheSwede said:

Great to hear Ardeshir:duim: 

You are correct about helmet and holster set-up and yes, bubble lenses can be smoke or green:salute:

Awesome thank you for that. I’m almost done with my hero set up.  I’ll be posting it as soon as I can for EIB and then to Centurion after.  Appreciate it. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TKSpartan said:

Hi Ardeshir, looking st the CRL for Anh Hero helmet, take note of this:

OPTIONAL Level two certification (if applicable):

• Ear bars have three bumps only, not four.

zJRmmRfSCFhs5j3zfFNPDc-XREdQVK2V1kbq770P

Regards.   :salute:

Right I did notice that.  I also noticed that the right ear on some

of the hero’s is straight while the left ear is angled and that’s how I have mine set up.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...