TK-42128 Requesting ANH Stunt Centurion Status [Anovos] [Approved] (439)

Name:  Ardeshir Radpour

Username:  equuspolo

TK-42128

Southern California Garrison

Los Angeles Squadron Expert Infantry

Armor Maker = Anovos

Helmet Maker = Anovos

Blaster Type = E-11 Made by QuestDesignCanada

Height = 5'10

Weight = 165

Boot Maker = Imperial Boots

Canvas Belt = Robert Kittell www.tk1336.com

Hand Plates = Trooper Bay rubber latex plates

Electronics = Hovi Tips, Icomm, UKSWrath Amp, Selfmade Custom Fans and Battery Pack, MP3 Player, hearing system

Neck Seal Type = Stormtrooper Undersuit, molded piping

Holster Maker = Anovos

EIB Application link

All changes from EIB have been Implemented.  If you need any other images please let me know.  I believe I got everything covered.  If I missed anything I apologize.

All Images uploaded to my servers are 1280 Wide

front.jpg

back.jpg

left.jpg

right.jpg

leftarms.jpg

rightarms.jpg

action2.jpg

action.jpg

action3.jpg

helmetfront.jpg

helmetback.jpg

helmetleft.jpg

helmetright.jpg

helmetturned.jpg

helmetrubber.jpg

lenses.jpg

frowncloseup.jpghovitip.jpg

helmetmaster.jpg

neckseal.jpg

thermoldetonaitor.jpg

blaster.jpg

belt.jpg

boots.jpg

gloves.jpg

undersuit.jpgarmor_rightsiderivets.jpg

armor_leftside.jpg

armor_shoulderstraps.jpg

armorback_strapping.jpg

armorfront_strapping.jpg

buttondetails.jpgbottom_snaps.jpg

codbuttattachment.jpg

strapping.jpg

sniperplate.jpg

thighammo.jpg

forearm1.jpg

forearm2.jpg

Edited by equuspolo
EIB application link inserted

2 minutes ago, TKSpartan said:

Yeah Adeshir !!!  Great to see your Centurion Application so soon.  :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

Good Luck Trooper!!!

Thank you brother.  I appreciate it.  I would have done it early last week but I had some personal issues to take care of.  But I was ready to go then.  Thank you Mario. 

• Like 1

On 6/27/2019 at 9:30 AM, TKSpartan said:

Yeah Adeshir !!!  Great to see your Centurion Application so soon.  :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

Good Luck Trooper!!!

Hey Mario quick question.  All the images I uploaded to my server and I just checked them all again are 1280 wide.  But here they are uploaded smaller.  I tried to change it, for example on the sniper plate or my main images and it wouldn't let me do it.  Are they OK?  Second, when you try to upload, it uploads in reverse order and places the images at the very top of the post which is miserably difficult. hahaha.  Also, when do you think my review process will begin?

2 hours ago, equuspolo said:

Hey Mario quick question.  All the images I uploaded to my server and I just checked them all again are 1280 wide.  But here they are uploaded smaller.  I tried to change it, for example on the sniper plate or my main images and it wouldn't let me do it.  Are they OK?  Second, when you try to upload, it uploads in reverse order and places the images at the very top of the post which is miserably difficult. hahaha.  Also, when do you think my review process will begin?

1- I haven't used Imgur to upload photos, I used Google Photos, but I think it wuold be because the photos are collage? I'm not sure.

2- I Would recommend to waut to the D.O. team to ask you if they prefer updeted individual photos.

3- As I can see the photos quality is ok, but I'm not the D.O.

4- A little patientce is needed for the D.O team can start the review, remember thay are volunteers and have work and family. But I'm sure they wont forget you. :D

5- I shuold suggest for one more photo,  as the CRL  says.

• Two male snaps are present on the lower center tab of the Posterior Armor.
    • Snaps do not need to be functional.
    • Snaps are silver in color with the bottom of the snap facing outward and are not painted.

I thik I did'nt see a photo of this part, mainly for the silver color of the snaps. please check this up.

Good Luck, I'm sure you're going to get Centurion fast.  :jc_doublethumbup:

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, TKSpartan said:

1- I haven't used Imgur to upload photos, I used Google Photos, but I think it wuold be because the photos are collage? I'm not sure.

2- I Would recommend to waut to the D.O. team to ask you if they prefer updeted individual photos.

3- As I can see the photos quality is ok, but I'm not the D.O.

4- A little patientce is needed for the D.O team can start the review, remember thay are volunteers and have work and family. But I'm sure they wont forget you. :D

5- I shuold suggest for one more photo,  as the CRL  says.

• Two male snaps are present on the lower center tab of the Posterior Armor.
    • Snaps do not need to be functional.
    • Snaps are silver in color with the bottom of the snap facing outward and are not painted.

I thik I did'nt see a photo of this part, mainly for the silver color of the snaps. please check this up.

Good Luck, I'm sure you're going to get Centurion fast.  :jc_doublethumbup:

Hey buddy, thank you and I just checked and they seem to be fine.  Thank you.  I will upload that photo as well of the snaps.  Thank you very much for everything

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TKSpartan said:

Your Centurion Badge is waiting Sr.  :smiley-sw013:

Man I hope so.  Would be quite an honor.  I also just uploaded the bottom snaps photo.  Thank you brother.

Hi, I uploaded a couple of photos that I thought might be missing.  Both side of snaps on cod and butt plate and some action shots.  I hope this is all that is needed.  If anything else is please let me know.  I just want to make sure you have everything that you need.  Thank you very much.

• Like 1

Hello everyone, sorry to bother you, but am I being reviewed on this as I have not heard from anyone about it.  I have sometime now before I get crazy busy and if there are any modifications I'd like to get going on them.  I hope I am not being overlooked by mistake.

14 minutes ago, msouza said:

Ardeshir, 

Great to see your application for Centurion & thanks for your patience. I'll be back with you shortly! 

Thank you Mike.  Appreciate it very much and thanks for all of your help.  Honored to be a part of this.

Ok sorry about this taken so long  but as I sat down to get this done my cat literally sat on my laptop and cracked the screen ugh off to get a new one be right back!!! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, msouza said:

Ok sorry about this taken so long  but as I sat down to get this done my cat literally sat on my laptop and cracked the screen ugh off to get a new one be right back!!! 

Oh my god.  So sorry to hear that Mike. That is a major bummer.  I think your cat knew what he or she was doing hahaha, get you off the computer.  hahaha

• Like 1

ok a couple hours and a few dollars later I can get back at it. Thanks again for your patience. 

One thing I'm going to need you to do before we proceed is to make a minor adjustment on your hovi tips.

Per the CRL " Correct 'Hovi mic' aerator tips are present. Screens used shall be of a wide type mesh, with the rim of the mic and the inside white or painted white."

You did a great job on weathering the edges of them but take a look at the reference photos and you'll see that the insides are white as well. 

Reference photo

8wwQV3V.jpg   Ic4Yawu.jpg  image.png.dd1630084ec887aeddfefeaeda6e38d3.png

Glad you are back and good to go.  So sorry that happened to you.  I feel your pain brother.  Funny that you bring the hovi tips up, because I made a few mods to my helmet Hovi tips are already done,  Thank you so much.

helmetfront2.jpg

helmetangle2.jpg

helmetright2.jpg

helmetleft2.jpg

helmetback2.jpg

newhovitips2.jpg

newhovitips.jpg

Here are the dropbox pictures as well.  It was brought to my attention that they needed an alignment adjustment as well.  They are fixed to that alignment now.  The buttplate, I realized only after everything that I had not strapped that down, so please excuse that in the photo as you can see in the other photos it is snug.  I just quickly snapped these after the correction was made to the dropboxes. 

dropboxrightside.jpg

dropboxleftside.jpg

Edited by equuspolo

Last set of changes that were brought to my attention.  The blaster counterbox is now cleaned up and without weathering.  I have two praetorians and a QuestDesign.  Here is a sample of the Praetorian and the QuestDesign all cleaned up.

blasters2.thumb.jpg.058db4bf9ffcad30bfc2bcd0ef3c1a65.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photos updated gmrhodes13 2021
  • Like 1

Hi Ardeshir,

Thanks for your application for Centurion. Its always great to see someone wanting to take that extra step and make their armor look that much closer to screen accurate. 

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements

All required photos are now in and, after review, we are pleased to welcome you to Centurion! On behalf of the DO team and myself, many congratulations! :duim: 

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly

In this area we discuss areas that could benefit from additional improvement. Note that we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions and some of the suggested changes are minute and the tiny little details.

Just like in your EIB application i will start from the top & work my way down. 

We touched on it a little in your EIB application but Anovus like to place the ears with the screws vertically when in fact they are on an angle following the trap on the temple.  The one on you left side is really close but the right seen stright up & down, nothing a little ambition and some abs paste cant fix. 

Reference Photos                                                  Reference Photo 

y0J55ax.jpg   lzzCsJp.jpg  8w8blaE.jpg

Also watch your alignment when suiting up, Have your fellow Troopers give you a once over or take a look in the mirror to make sure your forearms are in the right positition and it also looks as if your left bicep could come up a bit. Your action photos look better so just something to keep in mind. 

Reference Photo

jbaingN.jpg   6mMhcs2.jpg

Other then that I have to say this is a great looking build, I can tell you have taken everyones advice and took all the steps necessary to bring your armor to a whole new level! - congratulations trooper and welcome to the ranks of Centurion! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, msouza said:

Hi Ardeshir,

Thanks for your application for Centurion. Its always great to see someone wanting to take that extra step and make their armor look that much closer to screen accurate. 

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements

All required photos are now in and, after review, we are pleased to welcome you to Centurion! On behalf of the DO team and myself, many congratulations! :duim: 

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly

In this area we discuss areas that could benefit from additional improvement. Note that we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions and some of the suggested changes are minute and the tiny little details.

Just like in your EIB application i will start from the top & work my way down. 

We touched on it a little in your EIB application but Anovus like to place the ears with the screws vertically when in fact they are on an angle following the trap on the temple.  The one on you left side is really close but the right seen stright up & down, nothing a little ambition and some abs paste cant fix. 

Reference Photos                                                  Reference Photo 

y0J55ax.jpg   lzzCsJp.jpg  8w8blaE.jpg

Also watch your alignment when suiting up, Have your fellow Troopers give you a once over or take a look in the mirror to make sure your forearms are in the right positition and it also looks as if your left bicep could come up a bit. Your action photos look better so just something to keep in mind. 

Reference Photo

jbaingN.jpg   6mMhcs2.jpg

Other then that I have to say this is a great looking build, I can tell you have taken everyones advice and took all the steps necessary to bring your armor to a whole new level! - congratulations trooper and welcome to the ranks of Centurion! 

Mike and everyone else who has watched this, advised publicly and privately, and encouraged me to do this.  I can not thank all of you enough.  This means a lot to me and I am very honored to be a part of this.  Thank you beyond words.  I will do my best to make the corrections recommended.  To finalize this to 100%.  The helmet ear, I will see if I can push it further without compromising the parts.  If so I will post that finalized photo for reference.  Thank you to everyone and so honored not only to be a part of the 501st but to achieve Expert Infantry and now the Centurion Level. 

With humble appreciation and gratitude,

Ardeshir Radpour

TK-42128

• Like 1

Mike, regarding helmet, I just realized, that comment was made on the helmet pre-adjustments.  If you look, I uploaded a new series of photos.  I will put that link here as well.  I got that angle as close to it as possible.  I couldnt move the one screw, so only that one screw is slightly off center.  This right side photo is with the adjustment made to the helmet ear and the bottom photo of the helmet right side as well.  Thank you very much.

right.jpg

helmetright2.jpg

• Like 2