Audio System questions

heartstopper85

Working on pimping my kit (pimp my ride reference) and I got a finger activated voice system from Bruno and an amp.

Running into a few issues, the amp seems almost too big to put on the chest without effecting the look of the costume or causing extended pain. Was wondering where a good back up spot would be more mounting.

2nd, the USB powerbank I'm using seems to have a power save option and if there isn't a constant demand it shuts off until a button is pressed on the charger. Is there an option where I can use AA batts and hook that up via USB instead?

Lastly, was wondering if anyone knew of a good open source program to clean up sound files

Carry my amp in my belt pouch, have dense foam around it so it keeps the shape of the pouch.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 3:58 PM, gmrhodes13 said:

Carry my amp in my belt pouch, have dense foam around it so it keeps the shape of the pouch.

thought about that where do the wires route? Did you make a hole through the pouch than run up shirt to hands?

3 hours ago, heartstopper85 said:

thought about that where do the wires route? Did you make a hole through the pouch than run up shirt to hands?

One wire runs down my arm to the blaster under the shirt and comes out at the wrist, the other end comes up out of the neck, then it runs down behind ab section, the other from the microphone also runs down behind the ab then they both go under the belt and then loop up to the back side of the pouch and go in through the corner of the flap, no holes and with the cables being black they are rarely seen. I just find this easier to use and allows access to the volume and on/off switch.