TK52394 Japanese Garrison Reporting in

Sir I am TK52394 Sir!

Took me too long to do my armor since I travel a lot. at first it was hard and slow, now its easy I keep adjusting my Armour where needed. I am still not happy with some parts so will be working on them a bit more, next up EIB...

many thanks to all that help out and comment on this site.

• Like 2

:th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:Congratulations Dan!!!!!! Welcome to the ranks and I hope to get to troop with you soon! Wish you all the best!!!! So happy you crossed the finish line and now can enjoy being a 501st trooper. 

• Like 1

Great to have you here, Dan!  If you have any questions or concerns with reaching Expert Infantry, just ask!  We can assist you with any issues you may have, but it really helps a lot if you can include photos.  If you have any problems posting them let us know.

many thanks! can i do pre approval for EIB?

I am a little bit confused with the kidney part if i should have a notch cut or not..

from the CRL

Kidney Armor
A separate kidney plate is present, split from the posterior armor. 

OPTIONAL Level two certification (if applicable):
OPTIONAL Level three certification (if applicable):
Abdominal and Kidney Plate align horizontally at top
Cut-out notches at the bottom of right and left sides of the Kidney Armor are optional.
If present, each notch is approximately 22 mm tall and the back of the notch ideally is aligned with the front edges of the Posterior Armor plate..
Three rivets, approximately 5/16"(8mm) diameter, are present on the left side of the kidney plate.
Note: The original rivets used for the TK armor were bifurcated rivets or split rivets.
Rivets are equally spaced along the depth of the armor and about 10mm from the edge.
The heads are rounded or domed. Note: Paperclip brads are not considered to have a domed head.
Rivets are painted white.

does this mean i do not need to do ?

2e2a190e81fb412a9bcb986b4a2059ca.jpg

3 minutes ago, p4ntb0y said:

does this mean i do not need to do ?

Yes, the notch is optional meaning if the kit is missing it you don´t need to cut it out:salute:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...