Smoke Bomb TK Photo Shoot

Hey Troopers, 

So I participated in a photo shoot for fun that used smoke bombs.  As a warning to all TKs and other white armor wearers, smoke bombs are not friendly with ABS at all.  The pigment in the smoke bombs deposited into my plastic in such a way that required 220 grit sandpaper to remove it!  And the pigment ended up on every piece of my armor.  Gah!!!  This kit in particular is going to be converted to a Sandy in a few short weeks, but I need it clean and white for an upcoming high-profile troop.  I would have welcomed the yellow damage that occurred with the smoke bombs, but I need this kit clean.  Ah well.  The pics turned out pretty cool, so at least I have that.  :duim:  These are just a few pics from the shoot.  There is some nice slow-mo high def video of things as well (upcoming in a few weeks).  

48116263627_06d31d478d_b.jpg

48116263572_c5805b391a_b.jpg

48116199663_b1456b8ece_b.jpg

48116172486_027062e0e4_b.jpg

• Like 6

Great photos and good advice :), never would have thought they would leave pigment ingrained in the ABS but you learn something new everyday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk