Twelveravens

Rogue One TK build, 850Armorworks Kit

Ok...first almost full suit up. Need suggestions/advice! The cod hits the top of the thighs. Looks like I need to trim cod more? Trim cod and inner thigh? Looks like i have to bring torso up a bit more too? Bring chest down a bit also??arms fit good, just need to put cover strips on biceps. c0f4b2e4d660abbc8c05998d35473fdf.jpg27b8e78009fa0ace2e9f44b93f803305.jpgc5ded797f12437c19d4cb561fe917b04.jpg54ccac788b61626944641d4f61e213e8.jpg

Sent from my SM-T597P using Tapatalk

I'd suggest bringing up your ab section first and then check again what room if any there is.

When you compare to this there's probably half the distance from ab plate to chest compared to yours.

d5ps38xeg97b4ttcgl0k.png

Some have very minimal gap between, but most appear to have issues with the cod hitting thighs ;)

Related image

Ill try that first. Im so used to how/where my ANH TK fits I have to adjust for the different parts of this one.

• Like 1

Ok. Yanked the midsection up higher and it sits a little better. I threw on my ANH tk belt just to get an idea of how a belt would look on it. The cod looks a little wide near the top still? Also the rear of the thighs bump a little against the butt plate. Maybe trim about 1/2 inch off the top of the thighs to spread things out a bit? f48566600933cf699f6df0e40c5d5db5.jpg

Justin, this is phenomenal work.  All in all I'm quite impressed with your craftsmanship.  When you get it finished I look forward to trooping with you in my Rogue One Vader!  Awesome work trooper!