Rogue One TK build, 850Armorworks Kit

Hi Justin. Great work. The Armor looks very good.
I ordered my 850 Armor Works Kit and can`t wait for BBB day. May I ask you for some Pics of the Strapping? Especially the Strapping of the Cod and Butt.
Where did you attach the Strapping of the Shoulderbell/Biceps and what did you use?
How wide are the Straps that hold the Tighs?

Thanks in advance
I'll get some strapping pics up near the end of the week. All strapping is made from 1" wide black nylon, or 1/2" wide elastic. I use quick connects for the shoulder straps, and the thigh straps. Shoulder straps are connected via snaps to the chest and back plates via snaps, and the shoulder bell connects to a side strap from the shoulder straps. Bicep is attached by elastic strap and snaps to the bell.

I highly recommend getting rubber straps instead of the abs that connects the chest and back, especialky if you are ever considering using a pack.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Twelveravens, glad you liked the armor build. We here at 850 like to see people happy. We love the feedback, totally understand the belt issue. Ken Morse built his into a mimban.. we built one the other day for a client..i have some pics i can post once i figure out how to. If anyone else is interested we have them available on website. We have nine 9 going out and will be starting a collection on a  new run in a few weeks if anyone is interested. Minimum of 6-8 weeks turn around once plastic is here and formed. (Times subject to change).

UPDATE: Next people to ship out are as follows. 

Nils from germany

Brad from Houston 

Shara from Cupertino 

Shawn from canyon country

Tom from Belgium 

Thanks for your continued support. Feel free to email us. 850armorworks@gmail.com 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...