Zerop1ng's first time build - 850 Armor Works FOTK

Zerop1ng

1 minute ago, Zerop1ng said:

Exactly! So frustrating watching an item with like 3 days left and the goofballs are all trying to outman each other! So dense lol. I also remove myself from the watchlist so I am full stealth mode before I strike :)

Great minds think alike ;)

Just now, ukswrath said:

Great minds think alike ;)

Indeed! Which brings me to a question - you had a resin block for the chest piece. Is that an updated Anovos piece? Or is there someone producing them?

Just now, Zerop1ng said:

Indeed! Which brings me to a question - you had a resin block for the chest piece. Is that an updated Anovos piece? Or is there someone producing them?

Updated Anovos, beta kit, first one to receive it with the actual order. 

2 minutes ago, ukswrath said:

Updated Anovos, beta kit, first one to receive it with the actual order. 

I see . Well darn , yet another scratch build for me lol

Coming along great, I do recall someone selling the resin detail pieces and chest block some time ago, I'll see if I can find the info

21 hours ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Coming along great, I do recall someone selling the resin detail pieces and chest block some time ago, I'll see if I can find the info

That would be fantastic - thanks for looking!

On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 6:59 PM, Zerop1ng said:

That would be fantastic - thanks for looking!

Well, no luck sorry. Was hoping I could find someone with a kit they was never built. 

On 7/12/2019 at 10:05 PM, ukswrath said:

Well, no luck sorry. Was hoping I could find someone with a kit they was never built. 

I really appreciate that, thanks for taking a look

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/12/2019 at 10:05 PM, ukswrath said:

I am also looking for someone who makes the backpack for the heavy trooper (or 3d files- I have seen some amazing builds of it on the forum but they never released the files ) as well as either an unbuilt anovos thermal detonator or 3d files for it. Any suggestions?

My goal is to try for centurion with my FOTK build - do you have any advice?

6 hours ago, Zerop1ng said:

I am also looking for someone who makes the backpack for the heavy trooper (or 3d files- I have seen some amazing builds of it on the forum but they never released the files ) as well as either an unbuilt anovos thermal detonator or 3d files for it. Any suggestions?

My goal is to try for centurion with my FOTK build - do you have any advice?

Jimmy in the Philippines - FB Shoretrooper page https://www.facebook.com/groups/828625320608206/

I believe Phoenix Props still makes them - https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=phoenix props&epa=SEARCH_BOX  

22 hours ago, ukswrath said:

Jimmy in the Philippines - FB Shoretrooper page https://www.facebook.com/groups/828625320608206/

I believe Phoenix Props still makes them - https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=phoenix props&epa=SEARCH_BOX  

Thanks so much! Im a little confused about the shoretrooper page though.. ha. Im looking for the fotk thermal back detonator and fotk backpack (i guess its also the snowtrooper pack?) 

On ‎7‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 6:30 PM, Zerop1ng said:

Thanks so much! Im a little confused about the shoretrooper page though.. ha. Im looking for the fotk thermal back detonator and fotk backpack (i guess its also the snowtrooper pack?) 

lol Jimmy's ST page has his contact info. Send him a message. Sorry for the confusion  

Well, I’m not using my FO-pack and don’t think I ever will so I’m considering selling it, you can check it out on my build. I had it approved so there’s nothing wrong with it:) If you want to get the kit, I bought it from BSP (backstageprops) on FB.

EDIT: It´s sold

On 7/10/2019 at 9:51 PM, Zerop1ng said:

Exactly! So frustrating watching an item with like 3 days left and the goofballs are all trying to outman each other! So dense lol. I also remove myself from the watchlist so I am full stealth mode before I strike :)

Edited by Zerop1ng

On 7/27/2019 at 10:37 PM, ukswrath said:

lol Jimmy's ST page has his contact info. Send him a message. Sorry for the confusion  

Haha not a problem.

Had two questions for you.

Im looking for a set of spats for my fotk, Id love to score an anovos set but anything will do. 

And second- where did you source the matte shrinkwrap you use on your audio systems? In that size all you see is pvc, yours looks like polyolefin. I have a buddy who does car audio who saw your kit and wanted to know

Spats, oh probably KB

As for the heat shrink I used to use polyolefin but I can't find it anymore in the size I need. Regrettably I've recently switched to PVC battery wrap.