TK-42191 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status (Locked due to inactivity)

Name:  Robert Harlan
Username:  rharlan91
TK-42191
Old Line Garrison

Armor Maker = AM
Helmet Maker = AM
Blaster Type = Praetorian E-11

Height = 5'8
Weight = 165
Boot Maker = TK Boots
Canvas Belt = TrooperBay
Hand Plates = AM
Electronics = TRamp, Trooper Tronix fans
Neck Seal Type = Darman
Holster Maker = Trooperbay

zPzwa82.jpgJNwneti.jpg

R0dUjGY.jpg

hJLWIei.jpg

x8taN9P.jpg

EzrHdHN.jpgLGCR0OZ.jpg

FlsuirD.jpg

3DCUP3S.jpg

if6jI6x.jpg

Ue22pmV.jpg

u2yBOtj.jpg

akhbwPk.jpg

T10RBno.jpg

EcYU2Im.jpg

KUGjXUe.jpg

HdAAlZh.jpg

REYbebG.jpg

BH2lTSX.jpg

6696EgU.jpg

UOtHAgK.jpg

1C6r2yO.jpg

PJZTMNL.jpg

0x9QA9W.jpg

JHGuNVZ.jpg

KGiGohN.jpg

vVQpL96.jpg

9L6aWHJ.jpg

eI3gMIu.jpg

MYqjgzU.jpg

ZPD614G.jpg

rnT9eG1.jpg

UEcTCba.jpg

wQBzMzY.jpg

IrpDp7n.jpg

nkLE7D2.jpg

IgQvH6Y.jpg

mGmbJn9.jpg

7aCwfD4.jpg

Edited by rharlan91
  • Like 1

Hi, Robert

Looking good on your armor trooper!! . 

May I suggest to add a couple of photos in advance,  that surely  the D.O.S will ask you to post:

1-Close up photos of where your shoulder bridges are connected to the chest, as well as the connection between the chest and back armor.

• Chest and back shall be connected with a white fabric or preferably elastic strap at the shoulders.

2- Details photo of your Boots 

• There is no seam present on the front of the boot.
  • Boots have a black sole

Cheers and good luck sr.  :jc_doublethumbup:

12 hours ago, rharlan91 said:

Did  do this correctly?

Hi Robert,  yes the  photos are ok. Any adittional photo or requirement  would be requested by the D.O.s .

just a little patience is needed  for the D.O.S has the chance to review. 

Cheers 

• Like 1

Hey Robert, Just dropping a line to let you know we haven't forgotten about you.  I've started your review and will get with you shortly, Thanks for your patience! 

• Like 1

Always fantastic to see another great looking set of AM armor, Robert!  There are a few issues that I am sure the Mike will be going over, but overall a nice clean build!  As I am sure you will be headed for Centurion next, here are a few items to think about in the time being:

1.  The tube stripes on your left side should better match the ones on your right.  The left side seems to be arching down in the back.  Not the biggest of deals, as many things on ANH TKs were a bit wonky, but something that may have to be addressed.

UG8bEMI.jpg  f7XYSoY.jpg?1

As per the CRL, there should be no return edges on the wrists, especially in the raised ridge.  Even the small return edge shown should be taken out.  5 minutes with a Dremel and you will be golden!

Reference image

2RbXKwk.jpg   fxnMt0q.jpg?1

I love AM armor... (it's what I mostly troop in) but it has it's little peccadilloes.  The edges at the bottom of the back plate tend to flare out like little wings, causing an overlap. 

sPQkF2l.jpg

@A.J. Hamler has a fantastic tutorial on how to fix em':

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/47357-how-to-fixing-the-am-armor-back-plate-overlap-issue/

Hope these help, and see you at level 2 soon!

• Like 2

Hey Robert, Thanks for your patience as I work through your application for EIB. 

I am going to point out what Joseph has brought up already and that's your tube stripes. 

Per the CRL for EIB (Level 2) the tube stripes are positioned approximately a pencil width from the side of the cheek. 

Take a look at the images below and you'll see how they follow the contour of the cheeks and have a slight bow to them. 

If you could go ahead and take care of that and post up some photos I'd appreciate it. 

This should be a relatively easy fix, I remember being so edger to assemble my bucket that I put the tube stripes backwards..lol 

Easiest way is to use some to the blue painters tape to apply over the top and get underneath the original just enough for it to come up but still be stuck the painters tape so you can reposition all of them at one. 

Reference photo 

HPXygVYm.png   h2Iz1p2m.png

• Like 1

Here's another picture of the left side, i think the photo originally submitted on the left side had a shadow or something. Please reconsider the new photo of the left side. Also included another of the right side. Hope these will meet requirements. Thanks
sO4vGNP.jpg
RNGWPO4.jpg

Robert After taken a second look I have to stick with my original assessment on the tube strips and the need to be adjusted. 

It really is a quick fix and can be done with painter tape and patience. Apply the painters tape over the top of them to help keep the original shape and curvature  while still allowing to be repositioned. 

I thank you for your time. I do disagree with your observation, interpretation and application of the CRL requirements about tube stripes. This helmet was make by AM's own master builder Eric Dyck. He's pretty good... and I like it just the way it is.

Is it perfect? No. But I do believe it meets the CRL requirements for EIB as is.

I believe the supplemental photos in better light addresses the fact that the stripes are matched as per Joseph's original concern is his comment. "The tube stripes on your left side should better match the ones on your right.  The left side seems to be arching down in the back. "

If we can proceed no further due to this, even though Joseph's original comment was "Not the biggest of deals, as many things on ANH TKs were a bit wonky" then

my tube stripes and I withdrawal my request to join the ranks of the Expert Infantry.

Once again, I thank you and everyone else who spent their time looking at this for their time.
Robert
TK 42191

• Like 1

On 7/6/2019 at 8:26 AM, rharlan91 said:

I thank you for your time. I do disagree with your observation, interpretation and application of the CRL requirements about tube stripes. This helmet was make by AM's own master builder Eric Dyck. He's pretty good... and I like it just the way it is.

Is it perfect? No. But I do believe it meets the CRL requirements for EIB as is.

I believe the supplemental photos in better light addresses the fact that the stripes are matched as per Joseph's original concern is his comment. "The tube stripes on your left side should better match the ones on your right.  The left side seems to be arching down in the back. "

If we can proceed no further due to this, even though Joseph's original comment was "Not the biggest of deals, as many things on ANH TKs were a bit wonky" then

my tube stripes and I withdrawal my request to join the ranks of the Expert Infantry.

Once again, I thank you and everyone else who spent their time looking at this for their time.
Robert
TK 42191

Robert, After much discussion we are going to proceed with this application, I've started the initial assesment and will 

Thanks try and get you approved quickly. 

Robert, 

I need to request that you fix the following before we proceed. 

Take a look at the frown on your helmet, it appears that the gray paint bleed a little  onto the lip area (both upper & lower. )

And per the CRL" Frown is painted gray and does not leave the teeth area. A total of 8 cut outs in the teeth area of the frown are present."

Good thing is that it's a easy fix with a little mineral spirits and a tooth pick. Take a look at the reference photos and you'll see the look you want to go for. 

Reference Photos 

RoXKlit.jpg   3urTw2b.png?1

• shashachu changed the title to TK-42191 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status (Locked due to inactivity)
  • shashachu locked this topic