Sales why is there now a 501 only section?

Marv

Why is there now a 501 only sales area, sure that hasn't always been the case? I'm not 501St but have armour I need to put together but am more into the props, and blaster building suddenly I now don't have access to sales/trades which might interest me or others like me in the hobby. 

The 501st-only section is mainly for merch that is limited to 501st members and not allowed to be sold outside the club. That's why. :)

• Like 1

The oldest posts in that section are from 2007 so it's been around a while.  I believe the permissions were updated recently so that non-501st members can see it exists but can't see what's inside.  

• Like 1

On 6/16/2019 at 6:12 AM, themaninthesuitcase said:

The oldest posts in that section are from 2007 so it's been around a while.  I believe the permissions were updated recently so that non-501st members can see it exists but can't see what's inside.  

Chris is on the money :)  It's always existed, as long as I'm aware.

It exists to sell patches, coins, and other 501st-only merchandise that the club does for members.  The prop stuff sticks to the normal subforum that everyone has access to for the most part :)