ATA WORKS ANH STUNT KIT

handthecookie

Hello Everyone! I just got received my ATA Works Kit in the mail today (Happy 10th Anniversary to them btw), and I am beyond overwhelmed! I’ve been looking into the forums and it’s been really confusing as it seems everyone does it different. I think the main thing I’m asking is:

1) Can someone point me in the direction of some really informative stunt builds? 

2) What’s next? What and how much do I need to buy to make my building experience more enjoyable? (Rivets, buttons, velcro, magnets, etc.) Thanks for your help! :)

2CC2A9B0-6147-4057-8D62-F981F9E71890.jpeg

• Like 2

Welcome to the joys of building.  Any pinned log in the ANH Build Threads area is worthy a read,  regardless of maker they are building.  Otherwise search  for similar maker build logs and the pre-approval  or high level submission threads for finer details and tips.

Eric,

As far as a build goes we all do things a little different but you can look at any of @ukswrath build threads as most of us really consider his a step by step instruction manual. You can see his thread on ATA armor here!!  

And thanks to our Executive Office @justjoseph63  you can find a list of all the extras that you could think of here!  

Any other questions feel free to reach out as we're all here to help! 

• Like 2

Hello and welcome aboard, you will find lots of great ATA builds to follow, good luck and don't be afraid to ask questions, there are no silly questions just silly mistakes ;) 

On 6/13/2019 at 9:23 PM, handthecookie said:

Hello Everyone! I just got received my ATA Works Kit in the mail today (Happy 10th Anniversary to them btw), and I am beyond overwhelmed! I’ve been looking into the forums and it’s been really confusing as it seems everyone does it different. I think the main thing I’m asking is:

1) Can someone point me in the direction of some really informative stunt builds? 

2) What’s next? What and how much do I need to buy to make my building experience more enjoyable? (Rivets, buttons, velcro, magnets, etc.) Thanks for your help! :)

I'm just going to follow your thread, I'm in the same boat. My BBB day was today, and I have many of the same questions. Good Luck to you!

VHMjeIj.jpg

Edited by jsilvius
picture size

Hi Eric, exciting times ahead of you so enjoy the journey, ask lots of questions and post lots of photos of your progress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1