Sign in to follow this  
TheSwede

TheSwede`s Troop Log

Hey Citizens of the Empire!

Decided to start a Troop log of my own and I Troop with several other costumes, Sandtrooper, shadowtrooper so haven´t done many TK Troops as it happens but you have to start somewhere:)

First TK Troop was a preview screening of The last Jedi in the Capitol on December 13th-2017 super awesome!

I was  using my Hero setup.

21qzLNQl.png

• Like 2

On december 14th-2017 I had my second TLJ troop: 4 1/2h straight without break and the TM suit performed lika a charm, helmet constructed like the movie ones with starshaped foam and chinstrap (no fans or anything) and absolutely no fogging of the lens even despite some running action chasing Rey:D It was a great turn-up througout with a lot of "DAMN!" moments when visitors spotted us B) lots of selfies and a couple "wow you`re reallyt sexy in that thing":lol::P We had an incident just outside the Cinema when a strange individual attacked our Kylo trying to knock him down!:blink: Fortunatly he could break free and the individual went away, at that time it was just Kylo and myself outside and it really pointed out that you shouldent be without a supporter/handler....except that it all was a big sucess and the Cinema recorded an action sequence and said they would edit it with blaster shots and everything and send us a copy:dancing-trooper:

kjS0OG0l.pngZdbyC59l.pngY1MFK85l.png

xjcWlXZl.jpg

• Like 2

TK-Troop #3

Took the Stunt set up to the SOLO Movie (forgot the date)

I´m TK on the right.

4h8Nsdo.jpg

TK on the left.

tqtglVi.jpg

TK Troop #4

Having a blast rocking the FOTK for the first time at First Lego Legaue tournament in Borlänge Sweden 10/11-18

G3fDHfE.jpgwbBTty5.jpgVlkZPqV.jpg

TK-Troop #5

Sci-Fi World Stockholm 17/11-18.

TK on the left.

bUHv5CN.jpg

LnAyjzV.jpg?1

08PLdOf.jpg?1

I35oucw.jpg

TK-Troop #6 #7 and #8 took place at Nordsken (Skellefteå) on 30/5-1/6 -19

Lost track on which photos that corresponded to each day so decided to include all here:)

It was an awesome event and we drove 963 miles to get there, the event paid travel expenditures and provided hotel with breakfast - felt like a celebrity:smiley-sw013: It was also the first Troop with my son as an approved TK-youngling:)

tEIKLiI.jpgUkCnjke.jpgM5XfVSa.jpgFz0Z7XW.jpgCd2RzJC.jpgiE2wPPq.jpg16w1usn.jpg6SnFrvv.jpgTaMvMwZ.jpgfKz75qw.jpgPJTyKKH.jpgNWGuLTD.jpgQRxQbjI.jpg

My son to the left.

3qq2xwq.jpg

nQpjg9W.jpgIGiJvqH.jpg

FPXlarC.jpg

• Like 2