Howdy from Garrison Tyranus

Hi all, I am BH-81989 from Serenno Squad in GT. I currently have 6 approved costumes- ESB Boba Fett, TFA Kylo Ren, FO Tie Pilot, ROTJ Royal Guard, Director Krennic, and R1 ISB Officer. We have a distinct lack of TKs in this area, and as I don't have any costumes I can beat the crap out of, I've decided I want to man up and build a TK. 

I've already built 2 costumes (3 if you count my ISB officer) this year, so I'm not exactly "allowed" to do another costume under "penalty of death" from my wife, but you know how it is. ;) I'm at least doing my do diligence and spending 3 months researching as I usually do. 

Looking forward to getting out there in white armor one of these days!

• Like 2

Hi Evan and welcome to the FISD!  I'm a graduated Hokie!  Miss that area.  It was beautiful.  Anyway, make sure you request 501st access here:

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/16-501st-trooper-status-requests-include-link-to-your-501st-profile-in-your-request/

Please check out the Getting Started Threads and ask any questions you may have.  Have fun!

On 6/11/2019 at 10:55 AM, Evan1701 said:

so I'm not exactly "allowed" to do another costume

ha ha!  Yeah, I have the same approval committee I need to pass any new builds through as well.  Good luck and welcome to the FISD!

On 6/11/2019 at 6:55 PM, Evan1701 said:

I'm not exactly "allowed" to do another costume under "penalty of death" from my wife, but you know how it is. 

16 hours ago, wook1138 said:

ha ha!  Yeah, I have the same approval committee I need to pass any new builds through as well

+1 :smiley-sw013:

Welcome to FISD Evan:salute:

I saw a thing on WTF's group yesterday saying makers should include a "Congratulations on winning this free costume kit!" paper in their box for alibi ;)

Welcome to FISD!  Good luck in your build, can't wait to watch :)