jsilvius - ANH Stunt Build

jsilvius

Progress is being made. I'm going with a suspender setup that the Trooper helping me uses. I'm not looking for L2/L3, just want to be able to troop, so I hope this passes.

y4mYWZQRl0ki5DjpOV2ptZDVZM58pYv29AH113YA

y4mmLPRyCR4Gl5cqtfOOdHAIUYYt6A7Vv5wYRVCM

y4mT8_OL4Ogwl73vLral4mteZHnpjCR94UQ5WMlz

Edited by jsilvius
removed attachments
  • Like 2

looking good trooper, even though the photos are small, It looks like you're doing a great job. There's no way back trooper !! , keep it up  :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:
Yea, not sure why they are so compressed. Here are a few more.ae9741525dcfe9c9221f02280409616c.jpg0cf9a24c954a3a28caee4435bc080d39.jpgb8a7c1f5b2ff709685ddd5fc2694126b.jpga08861d0420c143466686dbe580d6d30.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, jsilvius said:

Here are a few more

yeah james, those photos looks better.  Even though, you aren't going for L2/L3, there's always something you can improve just for better luck.

I would suggest to level up your belt to almost touching the lower ab buttos, not a big deal but let you looks better. here's a reference photo so you can see what I'm talking about.

image.png.e1f5085a3e219de3afe5f9224da0adc0.png

Cheers and let's continue your great work.  :jc_doublethumbup:

2 hours ago, TKSpartan said:

yeah james, those photos looks better.  Even though, you aren't going for L2/L3, there's always something you can improve just for better luck.

I would suggest to level up your belt to almost touching the lower ab buttos, not a big deal but let you looks better. here's a reference photo so you can see what I'm talking about.

image.png.e1f5085a3e219de3afe5f9224da0adc0.png

Cheers and let's continue your great work.  :jc_doublethumbup:

Thank, I just had it wrapped on since I just got it in the mail that day.

I haven't attached anything yet! But thank you for the feed back. I will definitely use the ref photo

Keep it up man.  I am absolutely in love with my ATA kit.  He did an excellent job with it.  I would suggest adding more strapping to the kit itself.  From kidney to butt plate, I have 5 straps.  It may be excessive but if one breaks off, the plate wont shift as much.  Keep it up and ask lots of questions!

• Like 2

Great news trooper, looking forward to seeing you with TKID, once approved you can request higher access here

• Like 1

Thanks everyone for all your help!

Now on to helping my son build his TK.

I hope to see you out there!

TK 12953 Closing this build thread!

Next up for me will hopefully be a Sandy.

Edited by jsilvius
  • Like 2