Dylans ANH TK Stunt Build

I am placing this here so show I am in the process of building my TK before June 1st.

I effectively had to put my whole build on hold nearly a year ago after my parents started having a legal battle of custody & the house while I was going to community college. At the time I stopped, the only thing I really had left was fixing the strapping and some minor fixes to meet Centurion CRL. I plan to finish this within the next 45 days (College is over for Summer, and legal battle settled a little over two weeks ago).

I do not currently have pictures available (I am not at home, where I keep my files securely stored on a home server). I will post my pictures first thing tomorrow morning along with any videos I took while I started my build originally. There are several pictures and videos of my TK on my Facebook profile which I can PM for any verification of when I started as well.

EDIT: I will do my best to breakdown when and where I took pictures, I also have an ANH officer costume I have in the works (My code cylinders & rank bar are not passable, incorrect colors on the rank bar and the code cylinders are shaped wrong, any recommendations for 501st group sellers?)

Edited by DylanLee98
Small clarification regarding date/time & additional info

Sorry to hear of your troubles but great to see you back to it, looking forward to the photos.

For officer bits and pieces head over to IOC there are a few sellers on there. 

Good luck Dylan, look forward to seeing your approval photos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk