ストームトルーパーを目指す方へ‼️

TK3416

ようこそ、日本語フォーラムへ‼️

私はエピソード4(新たなる希望)のスタントタイプのストームトルーパーで、FISDのレベル3(センチュリオン)を獲得しています。

質問はお気軽にどうぞ。

Edited by Apache
  • Like 2

• 1 year later...

初めまして広島在住のHideyaと申します。昨年(2019)このFISDに出会って念願のANHのTKを入手して楽しんでます。この日本語Kiosk書き込み少ないですが初めての投稿よろしくお願いします。

501stへの入隊検討中なのですがS型ネックトリムを日本での入手ルートご存知でしたら教えてください。やはり海外サイトなのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします。

Hi, this is Hideya from Hiroshima with an untrimmed AP kit considering application to the 501st. I’ve just started contact with the GML yesterday. Can someone tell me where I can buy the S profile neck trims for the bucket here in Japan? Can’t seem to find them in any of the Japanese website. Would be nice to be able to save the shipping charges from overseas. Hideya

Hi Hideya!  I would suggest getting in touch via PM with either (or both) of our Imperial Attaches for the Japan Garrison, Brian @Bulldog44 or Asa @SgtGarand.  Good luck on your 501st submission approval!

Joseph,

Thanks for your advice. I'll try contacting them.

Just after I figure out how to contact them on this web page,

but I think I can manage that somehow.

Thanks for your help. Hideya

Just after I figure out how to contact them on this web page,
but I think I can manage that somehow.
Thanks for your help. Hideya

Navigate to each individual’s’ profile page here on FISD (using the links Joseph provided), then click the message button on their pages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Thanks Joseph for helping out here. I haven’t found a vendor in Japan for the S trim but can help source some for Hideya if he needs help. 

Hideya san, I have sent you a PM reply and can help with ordering some S trim for you if you are interested . Feel free to contact me about ordering some s trim  

Edited by Bulldog44
  • Like 2

Just now, Bulldog44 said:

I haven’t found a vendor in Japan for the S trim but can help source some for Hideya if he needs help. 
Hideya san, I have sent you a PM reply and can help with ordering some S trim for you if you are interested . Fee free to contact me . 

You are the MAN, Brian.  THANKS!

• Like 1

BTW, Hideya san, please sign up to the Japanese Forum. Great to have you on there and other members can also assist with any help as well if you need more advice on sourcing certain items . Sometimes I am not aware of all the options in Japan. I can post up there too and ask about the s trim if it can be found in Japan 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, justjoseph63 said:

You are the MAN, Brian.  THANKS!

Thanks. Appreciate you guiding Hideya san to Asa and me. I missed seeing this post on Sunday. 

• Like 1

Hi Brian and Joseph,

Thanks for all your support. GML told me he is not aware of any Japanese source so I  guess it needs to be bought overseas. Brian, I would appreciate if you were able to get one when there is a chance buying overseas. I’ll send a pm. 
I’ve  applied for basic approval just last weekend and GML advised that boots need replacement. I can wait till it arrives hopefully soon.

BTW, does “Japanese forum” mean the forum of the Japanese Garrison? I’ll take a look into it.

Not yet enlisted but I can’t wait to become one.

Hideya

You can join the Japanese Garrison forum before you are approved. We also have a build section to get help from our Local members you might find helpful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Robert,

I didn’t realize that there was a build section in the garrison forum or that I could join before being approved, thanks for the info. 

Being all alone in Hiroshima, I was lucky to have found this site and scoured all over for my build last year. Your build as well as many others were an inspiration to me which got me this far.

Will certainly apply for the JG.

keep in touch,

Hideya Kusaba

• Like 1

Here is our local forum link

https://501st.jp/forums/index.php

Two san will process your registration and then you should be up and running in no time there. 
hope to see you on there soon! 

• Like 2