What's With This?

So, I was shopping for a lightsaber for a build i'm planning when I came across the e-12 blaster rifle on Saberforge...

https://saberforge.com/collections/blasters/products/blaster

How accurate is this in terms of what we use here in the FISD? Could someone clear approval with this? Is it completely out of the question for EIB and above or does it depend on the GML?

• Like 1

It’s an AEG E-11 airsoft with a sound board in it.

Totally inaccurate, needed tons of mod to get approve for EIB (rails, scope and counter positions, power cylinders...)

Good base only if you plan to mod one for Rogue One TK costume.

But for $350 there are better E-11 blaster out there.

Just my personal opinion.

Edited by giskard8
  • Like 2

It actually looks like a pretty decent option for a Rogue One E-11 blaster.  The base is right and the cylinders look reasonably accurate, being made directly from an air soft weapon might be an issue and it will be heavy.

But yeah not the right blaster for an Original Trilogy trooper.

EIB/Centurion are in-Detachment things- so they're not judged by your GML, but by specific Detachment staff.  A GML just does basic approvals.  

And blasters aren't required for basic approval, in general.  But of course just about every TK wants one, because of obvious reasons.  In a quick glance it's cool that it lights up, but it's expensive and wouldn't pass EIB/Centurion.