TK-32294 Requesting ANH Stunt Centurion Status [ATA] (436)

Bazz

1 minute ago, ukswrath said:

Hey Adi looking good, forearms too. Just be aware the cover strips may get snagged on things because they're not flush with the armor,  other than that you look great :duim: 

The only other adjustment I see needing is the placement of arm sections. From the front and back views it appears your right arm armor is considerably longer than the left. If you have a fabric tape measure start at the very tip of the shoulder bell and measure to the wrist end. Note the lower end of each section then compare arms. Afterwards make adjustments as needed. The goal is to have a uniformed look between sides. 

Keep up the great work as usual :jc_doublethumbup:

thats because I havent installed the bicep hook yet , sometimes it get loose Tony haha

6 minutes ago, Bazz said:

thats because I havent installed the bicep hook yet , sometimes it get loose Tony haha

Copy ;)

For what it's worth the hooks will help but the Bicep to Bell connection is the main contact that maintains placement. In this area nylon webbing is your friend, just a suggest of course ;)

16 hours ago, ukswrath said:

Copy ;)

For what it's worth the hooks will help but the Bicep to Bell connection is the main contact that maintains placement. In this area nylon webbing is your friend, just a suggest of course ;)

I have install the nylon webbing but sometimes it still loose hahaha

• Like 1

Okay thanks to my anxiety , I reshoot the photos with my sisters help , here it is fellas

85wc3hS.jpg

7aH1hpB.jpg

XCiyHc3.jpg

SwwpT2H.jpg

5YYkTBQ.jpg

Look at that forearms brothers @ukswrath @justjoseph63 @msouza

hI6GpVr.jpg

zkdKNBI.jpg

JXH0m1x.jpg

Sorry I have to reshoot the post for the better look

Thank you for the review @msouza

Regards

TK-32294

• Like 1

You have come a long way, looking much better now Adi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

29 minutes ago, TKSpartan said:

Yes!! looks so better now Adi, Excellent!!! :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

3 minutes ago, Sly11 said:

You have come a long way, looking much better now Adi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

44 minutes ago, ukswrath said:

Looking good Adi

Thank you brothers :salute:

• Like 1

Hi Adi,

Thanks for your application for Centurion and for your patience as we work through this! 

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements

All required photos are now in and, after review, we are pleased to welcome you to Centurion! On behalf of the DO team and myself, many congratulations! :duim: 

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly

In this area we discuss areas that could benefit from additional improvement. Note that we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions. 

Great job on resizing your forearms, I know you were a bit concerned with having to cut them but well done!! 

Only a couple thing I would like to point out and its being a bit nit picky and they did not hold you back from Centurion, at this level it's all about the small details that will really make your armor look its best.

Check out the Screw & Ear alignment, you can see in the photo how on the left side the bottom of the ear aligns with the trap on the brow white the right side its off a bit and the bottom screw on the left ear could be brought down as well and check out how thin the bottom of the reference photo ears are and you'll see that you could scale yours down a bit to. If your feeling ambitious and want to find some use for the scraps of ABS you created making those fore arms look amazing take a look at the reference photo & have at it!! 

Suj9chL.jpg 

Reference Photos

R3uIWhBl.jpg  rpX9fTXl.jpg

Like I said earlier I know you were a bit apprehensive about cutting up your forearms but the end result looks amazing Great job & Welcome to the ranks of Centurion! Congratulations from all of us here @ FISD now go and make the Empire Proud. 

• msouza changed the title to TK-32294 Requesting ANH Stunt Centurion Status [ATA] (436)
21 hours ago, TKSpartan said:

Yeah!!  Congratulations Adi !!!   Welcome to the ranks!!!  :peace::jc_doublethumbup:

17 hours ago, CableGuy said:

Well done, Adi. :-)

Thank you brothers

57 minutes ago, justjoseph63 said:

Congrats, brother!  You went above and beyond on those suggested fixes and it certainly shows!  GREAT job!!  :salute:

Thanks to you for encourage me to trim my forearms Joseph :)