Just Another FOTK Build

BigSwish

10 hours ago, JAFO said:

Coming together nicely. You definitely want to get your biceps higher.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks. I will work on getting them higher, with the gaskets on they got real snug, real quick. 

Looking good, you may find you could drop your ab section a little you don't have a lot showing under the chest, will help reduce the gap around the top of the thighs

adQ8VoY.jpg

QPWg5FT.jpg

Have you attached the bells directly to the gaskets or via elastics to the yoke? They appear to rotate and in some pics there is quite a separation between bell and yoke.

2 hours ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Looking good, you may find you could drop your ab section a little you don't have a lot showing under the chest, will help reduce the gap around the top of the thighs

adQ8VoY.jpg

QPWg5FT.jpg

Thanks for the tip. I’ll definitely look at that next time I suit up.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JAFO said:

Have you attached the bells directly to the gaskets or via elastics to the yoke? They appear to rotate and in some pics there is quite a separation between bell and yoke.

The bells are attached via straps to the yoke. They always seem to move around and shift out of place when I’m moving around. Any tips on keeping those guys in place?

3 minutes ago, BigSwish said:

The bells are attached via straps to the yoke. They always seem to move around and shift out of place when I’m moving around. Any tips on keeping those guys in place?

My front straps are slightly shorter than the rear, this helps pull them forward after I have been moving ;) 

Agree on both the above comments.

The bells on the screen used assets were attached with two black elastic straps flanking an aluminium support bar protruding from the yoke (not necessary nor important as far as the CRL is currently written)

"The two straps stabalised the Bells somewhat". The Biceps were attached indeed with Velcro but also a nylon fishing line set up, both anchored to the underside of the bells to keep them in place and help decrease their rotation.

I use a small piece of white industrial Velcro on the bell/bicep. It is very low profile and helps keep the pieces together.

[mention=16782]gmrhodes13[/mention] [mention=27002]JAFO[/mention] [mention=20699]Sly11[/mention] Awesome stuff. I appreciate all the info and tips from you guys! 

Pleasure! Any time

• Like 1