TK-51351 requesting ANH Stunt Centurion status [AM] (434)

Name: A.J. Hamler

Garrison: Garrison Carida

Armor Maker: AM 2.0

Helmet: AM 4.0

Belt: Kittell

Neck Seal: Darman

Holster: Darman

TD clips & Pan-Head Screws: Ukswrath

Latex Hand Plates: JustJoseph

Boots: TK Boots

Blaster: Hyperfirm

Height: 5' 11"

Weight: 205

Type: ANH Stunt

501st Status:

https://www.501st.com/members/displaymember.php?userID=30063&costumeID=124

EIB Submission:

Note: In my EIB review, I was asked to redo strapping to bring the Shoulder Bells closer to the Chest, and to rework the Back Plate so it didn't overlap the Kidney Plate as a requirement for Centurion status.  Both were done.

PHOTOS:

Front

Centurion%20Front%20lo-res.jpg

Full Right

Centurion%20Right%20lo-res.jpg

Full Left

Centurion%20Left%20lo-res.jpg

Full Back

Centurion%20Back%20lo-res.jpg

Left/Right Side Details

Centurion%20side%20details%20lo-res.jpg

Action

Centurion%20Action%20lo-res.jpg

Ab Details

Centurion%20Ab%20Details%20lo-res.jpg

Forearm Wrist Openings

TK%20225%20lo-res.jpg

Cod/Butt Snaps & Rivet

TK%20238%20lo-res.jpg

Internal Strapping

TK%20240%20lo-res_1.jpg

Shoulder Bridge Rear Elastic

TK%20226%20lo-res.jpg

Thigh Ammo Pack Rivets -- Outside

ammo%20outside%20lo-res.jpg

Thigh Ammo Pack Rivet -- Inside Right

Ammo%20inside%20right%20lo-res.jpg

Thigh Ammo Pack Rivet -- Inside Left

ammo%20inside%20left%20lo-res.jpg

Extra Photo -- Thigh Ammo Pack Rivets -- Inside Showing Covers

ammo%20inside%20lo-res.jpg

Sniper Knee Views

sniper%20knee%20lo-res.jpg

Thermal Detonator Details

TK%20228%20lo-res.jpg

Rubber Gloves and Hand Plates

TK%20235%20lo-res.jpg

Belt

TK%20193%20lo-res.jpg

Belt/Holster Front Detail

TK%20192%20lo-res.jpg

Belt/Holster Back Detail

TK%20191%20lo-res.jpg

Helmet Front

Centurion%20helmet%20front%20lo-res.jpg

Helmet Hovi Tip Detail

TK%20241%20lo-res.jpg

Helmet Right

Centurion%20helmet%20right%20lo-res.jpg

Helmet Left

Centurion%20helmet%20left%20lo-res.jpg

Helmet Back

Centurion%20helmet%20back%20lo-res_1.jpg

Helmet Lens Color

Centurion%20helmet%20lens%20color%20lo-r

Helmet Lower Screw

TK%20236%20lo-res.jpg

Helmet S-Trim

TK%20237%20lo-res.jpg

Neck Seal

TK%20227%20lo-res.jpg

Blaster Left

TK%20229%20lo-res.jpg

Blaster Right

TK%20230%20lo-res.jpg

Blaster End Cap & D-Ring (Note: End cap and ring are from a vintage Sterling, replacing original rubber end cap)

TK%20231%20lo-res.jpg

No, didn't repaint. I noticed after taking the pix that with the different lighting the color looks different -- I shot that picture in a different area of my shop -- but it's the same gray as before.

A.J.

[edited to add...]

If you want, I'll retake that shot over at the same place and lighting as before to show the gray color better.

Edited by A.J. Hamler
added line

8 hours ago, A.J. Hamler said:

I'll retake that shot

No need, I was asking due to the paint seemed to extend onto the gum-area but if you didn’t repaint then it’s confirmed to be reflections, thanks! And, we’ll have you joining the Centurion ranks shortly:duim:

• TheSwede changed the title to TK-51351 requesting ANH Stunt Centurion status [AM] (In review

Hi again A.J. and thank you for your Centurion application - let’s get you approved shall we! 

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements

All required photos are now in and, after review, we are pleased to welcome you to Centurion! On behalf of the DO team and myself, many congratulations! :duim: 

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly

In this area we discuss areas that could benefit from additional improvement. Note that we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions. Most of the suggestions to follow were made during your EIB review, we don’t mean to nag but we still feel these suggestions would make your armor shine to it’s absolute best - let’s get to it! 

As mentioned by a fellow Trooper, the black outlines are a bit thick compared to most Movie-helmets. We suggest making them a bit thinner and as they appear to be decals you have a great option to go all in and hand paint:duim:

MBvz3pE.png

Moving on to the ears. Though there are variations, most of them had an angle to them as seen in the reference image of our "set for stun -Trooper". 

LLOQQFw.png

Looking at the tube stripes and comparing with screen helmets the "end" stripe should have a bit of a lean forward. Just another one of those small details to look into and consider for some extra ANH-magic so we still feel it was worth mentioning :)

R6jbauH.png

Moving on to the rivets we suggest doing some touching up every ones in a while to stay sharp on your patrols.

v8zknkF.jpg

Switching focus to the belt we noticed that you could raise it a smidgen for uber ANH-look and some velcro should do the trick if it slips down. 

6dwQkem.jpg

Turning to the back and we suggest shorten the belt so it stays hidden behind the TD.

ruHfdMt.png

Lastly we have the blaster and although we can understand wanting to make the blaster ”real-looking” the movie-blasters were more all-black. The back part of the hengstler were plastic so that should have no metallic effect and the front were brass so no silver should be seen.

4RD6TQt.jpg

f4tBmM4.jpg

That’s it! Again congratulations on reaching Centurion - The Emperor is pleased with your efforts and welcome you into a Legion of his finest Troopers:th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

• TheSwede changed the title to TK-51351 requesting ANH Stunt Centurion status [AM] (434)