TK-42128 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status [Anovos] (917)

Name:  Ardeshir Radpour
Username:  equuspolo
TK-42128
Southern California Garrison
Los Angeles Squadron

Armor Maker = Anovos - fully customized
Helmet Maker = Anovos - fully customized
Blaster Type = E-11 Made by QuestDesignCanada - fully customized

Height = 5'10
Weight = 165
Boot Maker = Imperial Boots
Canvas Belt = Stormtrooper Undersuit
Hand Plates = Trooper Bay rubber latex plates
Electronics = Hovi Tips, Icomm, UKSWrath Amp, Selfmade Custom Fans and Battery Pack, MP3 Player
Neck Seal Type = Stormtrooper Undersuit, molded piping
Holster Maker = Anovos

Front and Back - Arms at Side

tk42128-ardeshir-fullfront.thumb.jpg.dd80be8b9d7a0fc00e08ec44e7d612ef.jpgtk42128-ardeshir-fullback.thumb.jpg.cb63df3bddb96fe2c802191d1712a194.jpg

Left and Right - Arms Raised

tk42128-ardeshir-leftdetail.thumb.jpg.1efddbd0cdd536612b92605e2db81904.jpgtk42128-ardeshir-fullrightdetail.thumb.jpg.4a17df172a123587aeab5e4c8851961e.jpg

Right and Left Side Detail - Arm Raised

tk42128rightsidedetail.thumb.jpg.960266a66ee481f431069e0a0b1c271b.jpgtk42128leftsidedetail.thumb.jpg.b8ac464c4689c4ca36e2d68d3ce9645e.jpg

Abdomen Detail

tk42128abdomantop.thumb.jpg.fb7c99f1542c84fdc7b89e65d9ee2ac5.jpg

Action Shot

tk42128action.thumb.jpg.112d3d5c9672d934b7bd7d70f7401b7e.jpg

Cod and Rear Plate Attachment

bottomjoining.thumb.jpg.0a6040088d153d6694ae8db46a2b118a.jpg

Interior Strapping

interiorstrapping.thumb.jpg.9b1f1a8fb963174dd9867716b1141ee3.jpg

Helmet Front, Back and Sides

helmetfrontback.thumb.jpg.88d36b462a302231389d1185051712d0.jpg

helmetsides.thumb.jpg.0b67339ced903fd9746a43bbfd980b80.jpg

Hovi Tip Detail and Lens Color Backlit

lensandhovi.thumb.jpg.3db5bd4067a8768d8a892a5ddc77cbed.jpg

It wont allow me to upload more files, so I will post the rest on new thread

Edited by equuspolo
Typo in Height

Nice job on this armor, Ardshir!  One thing you will need to do before the D.O.s can move forward with your submission is to change out the screws on your TD.  As per the current CRL requirements for level 2:

• Clips shall be attached with slotted, pan head style screws, and be black (two per clip).

Reference image

DMmbegi.jpg?1    7AnPHoR.jpg  eZa5jpP.jpg?2

You will probably be asked to include a photo showing the D-ring on the rear of your blaster as well.

There are a few other small items, but the D.O.s will go over those in your review.  See you at EI soon, Trooper!

• Like 1

Thank you very much and I will have those changes asap for you.  I have the photo of the D-Ring.  No problem at all.  But I am having trouble uploading because it says my attachments are full.  How can I delete and make room?  I will upload this to my site and copy the links here.  Thank you again.

20 minutes ago, equuspolo said:

Thank you very much and I will have those changes asap for you.  I have the photo of the D-Ring.  No problem at all.  But I am having trouble uploading because it says my attachments are full.  How can I delete and make room?  I will upload this to my site and copy the links here.  Thank you again.

If you use a hosting site you can upload as many photos as you want. I use Imgur and it works great:salute:

• Like 1

Ok, screws are changed on the canister.  Also, I decided to upload both of my blasters.   One is a much more detailed version of the blaster made by Questdesigncanada.  Aged and modified by me.  The other is a rubber stunt gun by Praetorian blasters. 

canister.jpg

blasterside2.jpg

blasterside1.jpg

blasterback.jpg

blasterfront.jpg

On 5/24/2019 at 3:56 AM, justjoseph63 said:

Nice job on this armor, Ardshir!  One thing you will need to do before the D.O.s can move forward with your submission is to change out the screws on your TD.  As per the current CRL requirements for level 2:

• Clips shall be attached with slotted, pan head style screws, and be black (two per clip).

Reference image

DMmbegi.jpg?1    7AnPHoR.jpg  eZa5jpP.jpg?2

You will probably be asked to include a photo showing the D-ring on the rear of your blaster as well.

There are a few other small items, but the D.O.s will go over those in your review.  See you at EI soon, Trooper!

One more question for you.  I am also working up the Hero set up as well.  Is it possible to post photos of the helmet and belt for this set up and get my approval for the hero armor as well?  From what I see, the only difference is in the helmet  and the belt.  Which I have both.

3 hours ago, equuspolo said:

One more question for you.  I am also working up the Hero set up as well.  Is it possible to post photos of the helmet and belt for this set up and get my approval for the hero armor as well?  From what I see, the only difference is in the helmet  and the belt.  Which I have both.

No you have to reapply for EIB as an ANH Hero and supply all info and full photos again. Helmet, belt and holster are different.

A few photo's the DO's will require

Close up of the sides and front of your sniper plate.

Close up of rivets inside and outside of thigh ammo strip

A couple of things you could improve but not required:

Blasters generally do not have weathering on the T tracks or handle as these where believed to be plastic so should be all black in appearance.

Ab plate should not have rounded corners

wNmnRcI.jpg

Ab/kidney rivets should be closer to the edge

32600696804_ab5762d653_o.jpg

Hey Ardeshir 

Thanks for your patience and also for changing out your screws on the thermal detonator as requested. 

One more thing before we can move forward is the paint on the frown. Anovos is notorious for overspray on the frown to the lip and it looks as if yours is no exception. 

and per the CRL "Frown is painted gray and does not leave the teeth area. Eight total teeth on the frown are cut out."

Fortunately this is an easy fix with a toothpick and little bit of effort.   

Take a look at your frown compared to reference frowns and you'll see the difference. 

CQraNZv.jpg

abbuttons.jpg

frown.jpg

13 hours ago, msouza said:

Hey Ardeshir 

Thanks for your patience and also for changing out your screws on the thermal detonator as requested. 

One more thing before we can move forward is the paint on the frown. Anovos is notorious for overspray on the frown to the lip and it looks as if yours is no exception. 

and per the CRL "Frown is painted gray and does not leave the teeth area. Eight total teeth on the frown are cut out."

Fortunately this is an easy fix with a toothpick and little bit of effort.   

Take a look at your frown compared to reference frowns and you'll see the difference. 

CQraNZv.jpg

Hello, here are the requested changes.  I will go through my blaster and remove some of the weathering on the rails.  The grip doesn't have much on it.  That might be glare, but it will get cleaned up.  Frown is all clean and ab buttons are squared off.  Side plate buttons, I will have to say, they are damn close to the measurements provided.  About 16th of an inch off which is nothing and between about 1/2 inch off.  I am hard pressed to believe that hand made armors all met the exact same mm.  So tolerance there is requested as I will not damage the integrity of the structure. 

Let me say this, I appreciate all of the notes and advice and you guys are amazing.  Thank you.   Anything else, please let me know and I will get to them as fast as possible.

35 minutes ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Nice work on the updates, good luck

Thanks brother.   Appreciate your help and hope to meet sometime. 

Hello, just wanted to check in and see if there is anything else that I need to provide.  I assume I am just now waiting for your evaluation, correct?  I'd like to move forward towards centurion once this is done.  Thank you everyone.

Hey Ardeshir,  

On last thing, I'm going to need you to paint the screws on your thermal detonator black before we can move forward. 

Take a look at the reference photo and you'll see what we're looking for. 

Reference Photo

IbjzJ8km.jpg   LlALyQk.jpg 

1 hour ago, equuspolo said:

Do I need to do anything else?  Thank you guys.

Hey Ardeshir

Again thanks for your patience, It is in for review and we need a second set of eyes needs to take a look at it. (Everything goes through a double check.) We’ll get back with you shortly! 

Just a note to day GREAT job on those changes, sir!  It's always fantastic to see someone who takes suggestions to heart and wants to have an awesome looking set of armor.  Well done!  :salute:

• Like 1