Warning: Diversity Props

JTninja

• 3 weeks later...

Boy am I glad that I did not do business with them.Ā  I have issues with another maker and been trying to get armor for over 2 years.

Ā 

I do get behind on some of my packs, but at least I honor all orders, communicate with the buyer and get them out, even when it costs me.Ā  Customer Service is the most important thing in this business....and yes so is delivering on what you promised.

Latest I got was..oh what your iban number I send you money..
This was after 2 months of me sending them random pink floyd lyrics..anyhoo..its been another 2 weeks and I've decided to up my game to Klingon quotes...that il learn em..

Sent from my SM-J610FN using Tapatalk

Greetings. It's Cliff from Chinese Garrison. Sad to say I'm also one taken by DP. On 8th Feb he posted some photo of TLJ FOTK kits and said it's with soft parts, and can go as soon as helmet painting complete.

Ā 

I wasĀ looking for FOTK and paid full price include mailing fee.

Ā 

On 27th March he posted photo showing kits packing and said it'll be shipped soon. Then nothing shipped.

Ā 

I asked what's up. He posted some photo and said he's "making a new one and could ship in 10 days", on 7th June.

Ā 

Then still nothing shipped and he didn't answer me anymore.Ā 

Ā 

I called a refund on Paypal today. Finger crossed.

Edited by themaninthesuitcase
Removed text formatting
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...

I ordered a laser axe - it was a complete mess. Parts were so poorly printed and gears broke when trying to use and parts dint even come close to fitting together. He did respond to a couple of messages and even offered to reprint some pieces for me, but then all communication stopped. I was stuck with what I had so I managed to force a few things together and glue it all into a non working axe. really disappointed and sad i didnt get what i paid for.Ā 

Do you mind me.asking whenyou paid ordered it etc? If its within a certain period get on to paypal..I went outside the alooted time before I requested a refund and they just refused.. diversity send me " waiting on money will send redund" once every 3 months..I just bombard them with spam every day.. I wont get anything back I know ..

Sent from my SM-J610FN using Tapatalk