World's smallest TK man-cave..

justjoseph63

As a few of you may know, I semi-retired, sold my house and bought a new 5th wheel to hit the road!  Finally got my "TK man-cave" organized, but needless to say at 10 ft x 8 ft. it's tiny!  While it's probably what most might would definitely consider TK overkill, it makes me happy so I thought I'd share a few pics.  

L3fO69q.jpg?1   rtuVIuK.jpg?1  6Y5oSCJ.jpg?1  ZCcDW0s.jpg?1  TejkGNA.jpg?1  XAyRScV.jpg?1  9bP88kM.jpg?1

• Like 12

3 hours ago, Frank75139 said:

I think you’ve got plenty of room for more TK stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've still got 2 big boxes full!

You are lucky enough to have a TK man cave, I would love to have one any size :)

On 5/19/2019 at 11:04 AM, TheSwede said:

There´s no such thing as TK overkill - it look awesome!:jc_doublethumbup:

Even the outside didn't escape being tagged, lol.

Dn3XXC4.jpg?1

• Like 4

Leave it grey and put a black R2 dome on top. :R2D2: Like the van from the Fanboys movie. ;)

On 5/19/2019 at 2:24 PM, justjoseph63 said:

9bP88kM.jpg?1

Is that the gun rack we talked about? It looks good. You found an ideal way to display each blaster in a suitable manner. And if things change some day, you could even think about rotating it clockwise and it will still look cool. I love it. :duim:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, T-Jay said:

Is that the gun rack we talked about? It looks good. You found an ideal way to display each blaster in a suitable manner. And if things change some day, you could even think about rotating it clockwise and it will still look cool. I love it. :duim:

That is the one!  I still have a few mods to do (like adding the "recharging station" for the extra power cylinders) but almost there.  Due to the limited amount of space I had to make it smaller than I wanted and it's too long to hang vertically.  At least I don't have to store them in the closet anymore, lol.  Now I have my own little 
Fortress of solitude".:D

• Like 1

Great job! If you have enough time, I'll commission you to be my interior decorator!

BTW, I see you are now in Mt. Pleasant. What brought you there? I use to live in Charleston.

Hope you are getting some fishing done and frequenting some of the restaurants in Charleston.

6 hours ago, Warkicker said:

BTW, I see you are now in Mt. Pleasant. What brought you there? I use to live in Charleston.

Hope you are getting some fishing done and frequenting some of the restaurants in Charleston.

I first visited here 6 years ago and really liked the area.  Central FL. was getting too crowded, so when the better half retired from working for the Mouse I sold my construction business and we decided to move here.  Lots to do, great people, and a nice area in general.  Now, all I have to do is find a new friend with a boat big enough to get out in the Atlantic for some serious fishing!

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...

FINALLY!  As some of you may know I moved into my new house (at last) and I hope you understand that I am not bragging, but I am chuffed to have my own little Fortress of solitude, as it were.  I still have to build mannequins for one of my TKs and my Tusken raider, but I'm getting close to having my ideal SW room.

Side note:  Has anyone who collects TK figurines of any size noticed that they (with rare exceptions) have no holster?

MGwYAS7.jpg?1  otsEIi6.jpg?1  

JHNRih8.jpg

• Like 7