TK-17144 Requesting ANH Hero EIB Status [TM] (973)

TK-17144 Requesting ANH Hero EIB Status [TM]

Trooper Info

Costume Information

• Armor: TM (TrooperMaster) / 2mm capped ABS kit
  • Helmet: TM (TrooperMaster) / 2mm capped ABS kit
  • Neck seal: Darman
  • Belt: TM (TrooperMaster)
  • Boots: Imperial Boots
  • Holster : TM (TrooperMaster)
  • Hand guards: Rubber gloves with Hand guards by Trooperbay

ARMOR FULL SHOT

Front:

9bHXf0Y.jpg

Left:

ZWEABpJ.jpg

Right:

UBsGOBl.jpg

Back:

G5ygVqQ.jpg

Bucket Off:

L7TmB30.jpg

Belt: & Holster

V2IGLC7.jpg

EmiAcJa.jpg

Shoulder straps

0XSNCCv.jpg

sdD6swA.jpg

OTHER DETAILS

Hand plate on Rubber glove:

1vD6ump.jpg

Bottom of cod and posterior plate:

zt7l6bE.jpg

Sniper Knee plate alignment:

DmHyqcL.jpg

6aBXuT7.jpg

Thigh Ammo Belt:

qHqXu9q.jpg

Whh7exZ.jpg

TD:

8kb2bdf.jpg

Helmet

Front:

wfCDt0F.jpg

Left:

j5FhW5s.jpg

Right:

zCl2FEE.jpg

Back:

bNPoLHm.jpg

Hovi mic tip:

YsT0RxH.jpg

Hi Laura and thank you for applying for Expert Infantry. 

You´re looking great Trooper but we do need additional photos and they are:

# Thigh ammo pack - inside fixings.

# Sniper knee - straight on front pic.

# Mic tips - straight on front pic.

# Helmet left side - straight on pic.

# Helmet back - straight on pic.

# Lens color - backlit

# Abdomen detail - without belt.

# Left and right side detail - arms raised.

# Interior strapping.

# Neck seal.

# You will also need a blaster - left/right/ D-ring

# Action shot with blaster.

You also appear to have a slightly larger gap then the allowed 1/2" (12.5mm) on the left side between the ab and kidney and it gradualy gets bigger towards the belt. However you seem to have an overlap on the right so is should just be a matter of adjusting the strapping and take a new pic.

zF1zxWX.png

You got this Trooper:salute:

• TheSwede changed the title to TK-17144 Requesting ANH Hero EIB Status [TM] (requested photos/fixes)

Hi Laura

Hope all is well - just letting you know that I´ll be going away tomorrow for a big Convention Troop, I get to stay at a hotel and everything, free of charge:happyandcheerfulbirthday: anyhoooo.....I won´t be back until late sunday evening and I´m not bringing my computer so won´t be able to preceed with your application untill afterwards. Still available for questions and support though as I won´t be leaving my phone. Hope to see some updated pics later so we can get you approved:duim:

• 1 year later...

Hi Guys, 

Hope all is well! First of all thanks a lot for your feedback @TheSwede
It took me a while, having way too much fun trooping, and then the covid-19 virus hit the world. So finally the time to make some new shots. 

As requested, additional photos! If more photo's are needed, please let me know!

Thanks for your time to review this! Much appreciated :)
Laura

# Thigh ammo pack - inside fixings.
Not really sure what you mean with this, but do you mean the way I attached it?
JgvrPSb.jpg

# Sniper knee - straight on front pic.

1zW8eim.jpg

# Mic tips - straight on front pic.
pk2FKxE.jpg

# Helmet left side - straight on pic.
MqOUgiS.jpg
NhUXTE3.jpg

# Helmet back - straight on pic.
BGe7vaI.jpg
Mr7HFZ0.jpg

# Lens color - backlit
xAsgIDU.jpg

# Abdomen detail - without belt.
a2DQqRy.jpg

# Left and right side detail - arms raised.
9rW56N2.jpg
FaojQsr.jpg

# Interior strapping.
IHpz9nl.jpg
c4FYhS0.jpg
TQK44rh.jpg
Aj7kZru.jpg

# Neck seal.
O5FzI85.jpg
8pzLfs8.jpg

# You will also need a blaster - left/right/ D-ring - My blaster is from 3DpropsNL. Please note we are not always allowed to troop with a blaster in the Netherlands. We can only carry our blasters on controlled event and never, never outside. 
NSfHso4.jpg
HWYPFRp.jpg
4tJhFzB.jpg

# Action shot with blaster.
qQyIscP.jpg
PD52xJL.jpg

Hey Laura, great to see you back  I’m no longer with the D.O Office so I will page one of them for you:salute: [mention=31604]shashachu[/mention]
Awesome! Thanks for the heads up!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Great work, one thing you could work on while you are waiting to take it to the next level is the ab plates, the bottom (large plate) button paint is a little large, also the plates shouldn't have rounded corners, smaller plate could be trimmed a little more also.

LSuei4K.jpg?1a2DQqRy.jpg

• Like 2

Hi Laura, and GREAT to see the new photos!  One last thing before we can get started, trooper...  unfortunately the D-ring on your E-11 is a rectangle and needs to be more of an oval shape (rounded on the sides) as seen in the reference images below.  One small fix and we can get going on your submission.  THANKS!!  :D

MC6o1sf.jpg?1             GvexdZk.jpg?1   0wgIKG6.jpg  AHEZkVZ.png?1

• Like 1

16 hours ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Great work, one thing you could work on while you are waiting to take it to the next level is the ab plates, the bottom (large plate) button paint is a little large, also the plates shouldn't have rounded corners, smaller plate could be trimmed a little more also.

LSuei4K.jpg?1a2DQqRy.jpg

Thanks for this! Will change them :)

1 hour ago, justjoseph63 said:

Hi Laura, and GREAT to see the new photos!  One last thing before we can get started, trooper...  unfortunately the D-ring on your E-11 is a rectangle and needs to be more of an oval shape (rounded on the sides) as seen in the reference images below.  One small fix and we can get going on your submission.  THANKS!!  :D

MC6o1sf.jpg?1             GvexdZk.jpg?1   0wgIKG6.jpg  AHEZkVZ.png?1

Perfect! Thanks @justjoseph63 :)

Just before I start going back to my tools for coloring/weathering/attach it to the blaster, will this D-ring shape do?

Vw75QdY.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Laura said:

Just before I start going back to my tools for coloring/weathering/attach it to the blaster, will this D-ring shape do?

Yes Laura, It's just right ! :jc_doublethumbup:

• Like 1

Hi Laura, and thank you for your EI submission for ANH Hero!  In the following review I will be going over items pertaining to your current submission, as well as those that will be required for Centurion level should you choose to apply.  (And you should)!

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All required submission photos have been posted and I am very pleased to announce your armor displays all the necessary elements to qualify for Heavy Weapons Trooper Expert Infantry. On behalf of Sha Sha, Mario and myself,  Congratulations!   :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor.  Note that we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions.

First, fantastic job on this TM kit, and always exciting to see an awesome set of Hero armor !  Also, thanks for the updated photos/fixes and adding that new D-ring!!  There are a few areas below that could use some tweaking, but in looking at the rest of your build I have complete faith that you can jump on these and make this Hero armor look spectacular!

Although the screen used buckets certainly had more than a few gaps under the ears (part of their charm), some trimming and tightening could make these less apparent.

Reference image

tP75wYI.jpg?1             wvZIXpe.jpg?2 

In looking at the screen used references, you can also see that the tops (and lower sections) were quite a bit thinner.  Trimming them down a bit could allow you eliminate some of those gaps as well.   

Reference images 

8bOnyZt.jpg            Pe7vV4X.jpg  4JlyFeq.jpg

Not a deal-breaker, but if you feel up to it we are also suggesting that you trim down the ends of the TD clips. ;)

Reference image

BDYrPrG.jpg     juZUrHk.jpg

For closer screen accuracy, squaring off the ab-button plates would give a much better appearance.

Reference image

n7VQ48Q.jpg        LSuei4K.jpg?1

Centurion Requirements

In this section we prepare you for Centurion. More photos may be requested in the future that allow us to make better decisions on possible adjustments. If there are any areas of concern they will be discussed here.

Because Centurion photos show much more detail than those for Expert Infantry, items to pertaining to Centurion might be seen there and not here. We try to point out all that we can from what is seen, but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper.

While not specifically mentioned in the CRL, the interior sides of the Hovi-tips should be black.  Note that the rear portion inside stays white, and having some white on the rim would help.  Easy fix with some black paint!  Also note that the screens in most of these tips are painted black, but doing that particular part is only a suggestion.

Reference images

rAIITsX.jpg?2   FicULTz.jpg?1  m19Hiby.jpg?1 1uy48Hm.jpg?1

As stated in the CRL, "Ab button paint shall not extend beyond the bottom of the actual raised button".  Without a close-up shot of these it's a bit difficult to tell, but note in the reference image below that some of the white is seen at the bases.  If the paint does go all all the way to the bottoms, some (non acetone) paint remover, a toothpick and a few rags would tighten these up nicely!

Reference image

2FeGh7Y.jpg?1    JViLwBX.jpg?1

A pretty quick fix here:  The outside edge of the drop boxes need to line up with the rear edge of the ABS belt.  A dab of E-6000 under the rear strap should hold it in place.

Reference images

wJvtpCA.jpg   IDwIHXk.jpg            JuwSduC.jpg?1  vo0s2dK.png?1

And that's it!   Again, great job on this armor, trooper... just a few items to work on, and then I honestly hope to see your Centurion submission soon! :jc_doublethumbup:

• Like 2

• justjoseph63 changed the title to TK-17144 Requesting ANH Hero EIB Status [TM] (973)

Thank you all for the very nice words! So happy that I achieved this - doing a little happy dance in my office haha.

Also, thank you very much for reviewing @justjoseph63 I appreciate that you shared with me how I can improve my costume and go for Centurion. Next week the weather will be a bit better in NL - so time for a small build party. 

Thanks!!! :) 

• Like 1

It was my pleasure seeing this awesome Hero build, Laura, and I look forward to seeing your submission for Centurion!  :popcorn:

• Like 1

Congrats, Laura! I know it was a long journey for you to EI, and the accomplishment is super exciting! Knock out those minor adjustments mentioned by Joseph and you'll be all set for Centurion! BTW, that capped armor is blinding me! Awesome shine!

• Like 1