Is it just me?

justjoseph63

I just noticed this Trooper in a group photo in @Pyrates Hall of Fame thread and it caught my eye...  Not sure who it is, and I realize that they are jumping (not an easy feat, I'm sure) but it just struck me as odd, especially with the placement of the DLT-19s underneath.  Strange, but cool at the same time.  

pBKxvma.jpg?1

• Like 3

Well I know I can't bend my knees back that far, can even see the back of the sniper plate, WOW 

I just noticed this Trooper in a group photo in [mention=25147]Pyrates[/mention] Hall of Fame thread and it caught my eye...  Not sure who it is, and I realize that they are jumping (not an easy feat, I'm sure) but it just struck me as odd, especially with the placement of the DLT-19s underneath.  Strange, but cool at the same time.  

pBKxvma.jpg?1&key=3af275116519b21af84819f3b98faa3d3905275496583ea1559b3d47dddf5ca0

The event was a hunger walk in Atlanta. There is a tradition with this event that they do a “jump” picture. It has been done for several years now. The placement of the blasters in the picture and the timing of the jump were not intentional. Although it made for an interesting picture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

Yep, that's me!  I knew that if I flipped my legs back hard that it would make me look like I was jumping higher than I really was.

One of the 'outtakes' makes me look a little... let's say, uncomfortable.
33963659778_e2a4cc8b97_c.jpg

• Like 5

Wow Cricket, that is some fit job to be able to bend those knees like that. I can bend to about a 90 degree angle, but beyond that I would probably crack something.  Possibly something in my body! :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cricket said:

Ouch :laugh1:

• Like 1

It looks a little bit like some crazy Imperial scientist found a mortally wounded stormtrooper and decided the best way for them to continue to serve the Empire was through gratuitous gun-legs. :P 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cricket said:

Yep, that's me!  I knew that if I flipped my legs back hard that it would make me look like I was jumping higher than I really was.

33963659778_e2a4cc8b97_c.jpg

"Seriously guys, can't make it out today. Got a bad case of the DLT's"

Edited by LTM
  • Like 6