gmrhodes13

Galaxy's Edge - Props Build

36 minutes ago, TheSwede said:

You will give Galaxy´s Edge a run for their money with your very own theme park:

- Q´s Down Under Adventure Land - 

In a galaxy far far away….                (not sure you can use that last bit though:P)

:laugh1: why do I foresee a cease and desist letter in my future 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, gmrhodes13 said:

:laugh1: why do I foresee a cease and desist letter in my future 

:D

• Like 1

This stuff looks great!  Love the soda/Thermal Detonator tub!

I've been designing a few things *inspired* by Galaxy's Edge as well, cause after being there, it's just full of cool design choices!!

I know they created the font they used specifically for Batuu, but man, I hope either they end up making it available or at least if we can find all the letters/numbers through menus/cards/pics to make our own, cause I WANT to use that font!  :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, iceknyght said:

I know they created the font they used specifically for Batuu, but man, I hope either they end up making it available or at least if we can find all the letters/numbers through menus/cards/pics to make our own, cause I WANT to use that font!  :) 

I know right, I've searched but couldn't find anything, took some time to make the font for the 709th banner and also the soda TD's, the things we do ;) 

13 hours ago, gmrhodes13 said:

I know right, I've searched but couldn't find anything, took some time to make the font for the 709th banner and also the soda TD's, the things we do ;) 

Indeed!  And I am okay recreating a few things, but having the font just makes it a bunch less time consuming!  Just like the Aurebesh font, I'm sure it'll eventually get re-made by someone (and heck, the land hasn't even been open a month at this point!), so I can wait...  I guess... ;) 

• Like 1

Just a little bit of video from Supanova setup 1/2 hour before the doors open, it was a shame the 25 meter space we had been told we would get was only 19 meters so had leave a bit of the display out, would have loved to expand the Galaxy's Edge section but people still seemed to enjoy it, and the Coke section definitely caught a few out :laugh1:

3.30 am (stupid pain) and day 2 is 6 and 1/2 hours away, going to be a long day.

• Like 5