The Force Unleashed Stormtrooper armor build (Anovos)

Been thinking about building this one for a while, and finally got around to it. The costume is very nearly done, or at least we thought it was until we did our first test run. My partner is a little short and skinny for a Stormtrooper at about 5'8'' and 110 lbs. There is still much trimming and re-sizing to do on this Anovos kit (thank goodness for E-6000), but we can see the light at the end of the tunnel. 

Ra2N92e.jpg

OXhDpjO.jpg

ju66sh1.jpg

This costume is basically a TK Commander but without the blue stripes. No one's done this one before (to my knowledge), so we'll need to make a new CRL. Most of it should be an easy copy+paste of the requirements from the Commander, and I'll provide the CRL pictures once we're ready to suit up for approval pics.

Looking forward to the progress.

Make sure you contact your GML and give him/her the heads up that you will be undertaking a new to the legion costume, here is some info which you may wish to have a read off: http://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:CRLGuide

• Like 1

At least one member of our GML team has already seen it in person :)

I shaved off a lot of plastic early this morning and this is the result:

kd51S1B.jpg

BLgvBTR.jpg

QTAcid3.jpg

4fQu1ZV.jpg

Still need to smooth down the cut edges with a sanding bit and trim down the size of the shoulder bells and biceps. Installation of the knee plate and thigh ammo strip will be next. 

• Like 1

Looks like there's a pretty big difference in color of your belt to the rest of the armor.

fudvOJ9.jpg

There are some definite differences like the TKC, one considerably is the thigh ammo strip which is not curved on the lower end it's straight and also positioned above the lower thigh ridge not attached on the ridge.

Your shoulder bells appear to be open quite a lot on the front you may want to reduce this gap by attaching the straps further forward on the shoulder straps.

No large tabs on the shoulder bridges also but that's a higher level requirement. 

I think you will find it will really come down to what the LMO team believe is game related and what can be achieved in real life armor.

Looking forward to the progress.

• Like 3