Blackfrown72 Anovos FOTK build

Well....Its here. 2 years and 7 months waiting. I'm going to attempt a build thread here to document my progress and maybe help some others along the way. I'm a noob so I'm sure I'll be learning just as much as well.  I will be building this for TFA and NOT TLJ so there will likely be some mods along the way. Also, I will be putting this together using a mix of the Anovos instructions which can be downloaded from the website and Ukswraths build thread. (A staple in my opinion) Since this is an upgraded kit, there will be plenty of differences. Feel free to chime in with any advice. I promise to respect and treat it as just that. Advice. Thanks in advance!!!  Ok.....so.....Here we go!!!!

0503191800a.jpg

Edited by BlackFrown72
Clerical error
  • Like 3

34 minutes ago, BlackFrown72 said:

I unfortunately have to resize the pics I have taken. So please bare with me. 

If you use a hosting site like Imgur you don´t have to:salute:

Since this is my first build, I dont really have a roadmap. I'm basing my direction on what I think is easiest for me in hopes that by the time I get to the more difficult pieces, I'll have gained enough knowledge to push through and get it done.  

For this kit...I will build it as is. Seams and all.....DONT PANIC.....SEE BELOW...

For anyone wanting or needing to go seamless for approvals:  (including myself) This will not be easy in my opinion. The torso should not be a problem for most however, the shoulder seam is going to be a bear because of the way the outer chest attaches to the underchest. (Pics to come later) I'm not saying it cant be done. I'm just saying it wont be easy. (Most of us knew this was coming). So Ive decided to outsource a few parts from another vendor. I will use those to go seamless and just color match and paint those pieces. 

2 minutes ago, BlackFrown72 said:

Since this is my first build, I dont really have a roadmap. I'm basing my direction on what I think is easiest for me in hopes that by the time I get to the more difficult pieces, I'll have gained enough knowledge to push through and get it done.  

For this kit...I will build it as is. Seams and all.....DONT PANIC.....SEE BELOW...

For anyone wanting or needing to go seamless for approvals:  (including myself) This will not be easy in my opinion. The torso should not be a problem for most however, the shoulder seam is going to be a bear because of the way the outer chest attaches to the underchest. (Pics to come later) I'm not saying it cant be done. I'm just saying it wont be easy. (Most of us knew this was coming). So Ive decided to outsource a few parts from another vendor. I will use those to go seamless and just color match and paint those pieces. 

Are you going TFA or TLJ? You can start your build in either of these subforums:duim:

TFA builds here:

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/161-tfa-build-threads/

TLJ here:

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/161-tfa-build-threads/

If you use the "direct link" or "copy link" and paste directly into this thread, makes it a little easier to reference images directly in the thread.

P8plHHc.jpg

1 hour ago, BlackFrown72 said:

You are using a link to the whole gallery, you want to select "copy link" on each one of the photos and paste them seperatley into the thread:

ST8Wcru.jpg