Found Costume on Ebay

Cheeseybryce

Hello, I recently found a stormtrooper kit on eBay and wanted to know if it's legitimate or not? Do you think that it could pass the 501st specs and could someone lead me to a link where I could find said specifications?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Star-wars-stormtrooper-costume-adult-fiberglass-with-helmet-please-make-offer/293056637137?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

There's many reasons, fibreglass isn't an idea choice, it's a re-cast and it's not very accurate at all.

Really I can't recommend it at all.  Reading the threads above will give you a much more helpful idea of what to look for.

How come?

No good ever come from purchasing armor from eBay. That’s a big NOTHING.

Red flags are the pictures aren’t that good which means he’s hiding something. It’s fiberglass which is a pain to work with and you can’t easily fit it to your body after it’s already put together. It’s $250 when most armor is closer to the $700 range and above. Have a look at the vetted vendors section and start there. If it’s too good to be true it is.

Hopefully your not the one that bought it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1