Where the heck is justjoseph63?

justjoseph63

Hi all,

As many of you may be aware, I am in the process of moving to South Carolina.  Unfortunately, a series of events have caused me to be incommunicado for the last 6 days due to no internet access, so my apologies to those who have PM'd or emailed me in that time.  I will get back to you, I promise, and I appreciate your patience!

We leave Georgia this morning and will be in our new home by this afternoon , but we will need to get settled for a bit.  I will have full internet access (AT LAST) and will be back in business by this time tomorrow and will begin my replies.  Again, thanks for bearing with me.  Moving is hell, but not being able to go online or check email is worse.

• Like 6

And there I was thinking you just didn't love us anymore, hope the move goes well :duim:

OK, I am finally settled in and have internet again!  (Now I know what the residents of South Park felt like, lol).  I have a ton of things to get up to speed on and a pile of PMs to answer, so thanks for bearing with me during my hiatus.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Alay said:

Don't forget your 501st unit transfer ;) Priorities man!

Good call!  I wasn't even aware that was necessary... how do I go about that?

1 hour ago, justjoseph63 said:

Both COs should speak and agree to the transfer and then there is some database magic that happens that GMLs are responsible for. *MAGIC!*

On ‎5‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 9:09 PM, Frank75139 said:

Have we ever stopped to wonder “who is Justjoseph63?”

I'll do you one better: WHY is justjoseph63?!

Sorry I couldn't help myself.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, justjoseph63 said:

PM your old or (to be) new Garrison Commanding Officer.  Let them know you moved and what territory you'll be in, and ask they transfer.  The rest is up to them! :)

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Alay said:

PM your old or (to be) new Garrison Commanding Officer.  Let them know you moved and what territory you'll be in, and ask they transfer.  The rest is up to them! :)

OOOOHHHH.  I did that before I left the Mosquito Humidity Tourist Retiree Sunshine State, lol, so I am in good shape!

• Like 2

15 hours ago, lucnak said:

I'll do you one better: WHY is justjoseph63?!

That is a question for the ages, my friend.  When I figure it out I'll let you know. :)

• Like 1

On 5/3/2019 at 4:51 AM, justjoseph63 said:

OK, I am finally settled in and have internet again

The Florida Garrison just lost an exceptional trooper. Glad to hear your move is complete; hopefully I’ll still meet you sooner or later. Best wishes, enjoy your new home! 

• Like 2